• 19(current)
[RELEASE] Pneumatic
CrashX Wrote:I replaced the following in def playVideo(params) after if mode == MODE_AUTO_PLAY: check:

# wait for movie to finish to delete it
time.sleep(10)
print "Debug:: Checking for playback finished ..."
while (xbmc.Player().isPlayingVideo()):
time.sleep(1)
delete(params)

which handles deletion of everything ..

OK, but why delete every thing? Just to fix the crash or ?
If not, then I guess this could be a setting where the user can set if they would like auto delete or not. Today you can repair and delete from the incomplete dir context menu
Pneumatic | SABnzbd | XBMC that just works - openelec
I fixed the hang( aka crash ) by moving nzb.su plugin into your main plugin so that I only have one plugin.

Testing it more and found that it looks like my isp is too slow to stream .. I have 6mbit connection ( ~650K download ) ... This is causing xbmc to fail and stop playback .. I tried to manually play the file via xbmc and it stop at the same point .. I thought it worked before with just your changes except the hang ... I am trying tv shows that are 350mb (mkv) ...

Let it completely finished and the same result. Looks like file is corrupt that was posted but never had a problem like this ...Normally I find my nzb from nzbmatrix and let sabnzbd download it .. Anyone else have issues with nzb files on nzb.su ?
The normal XBMC log IS NOT a debug log, to enable debug logging you must toggle it on under XBMC Settings - System or in advancedsettings.xml. Use XBMC Debug Log Addon to retrieve it.
Just an update on the issues I was having. My nas server that runs sabnzb has several settings in sab for working with other sites and automated scripts. So I installed sab on a second server I have here and tested with it. Once I got some permissions issues worked out I am able to stream complete shows from start to finish.

The only issue I'm seeing now is in the lower right corner the working message does not go away, is this normal behavior ?
CrashX Wrote:I fixed the hang( aka crash ) by moving nzb.su plugin into your main plugin so that I only have one plugin.

I did the same, replaced nzbs stuff by nzb.su stuff in nzbs default.py : no more crash when I stop a movie, go back to the main menu of nbzs plugin.

CrashX Wrote:Testing it more and found that it looks like my isp is too slow to stream .. I have 6mbit connection ( ~650K download ) ... This is causing xbmc to fail and stop playback .. I tried to manually play the file via xbmc and it stop at the same point .. I thought it worked before with just your changes except the hang ... I am trying tv shows that are 350mb (mkv) ...

Let it completely finished and the same result. Looks like file is corrupt that was posted but never had a problem like this ...Normally I find my nzb from nzbmatrix and let sabnzbd download it .. Anyone else have issues with nzb files on nzb.su ?

I've got a 12 mbit connection (1.2 mb dowload) and i had once the same issue : xbmc crashed during playback.
I have a 20Mbps connection and mine has never stopped or crashed during playback. If it successfully starts playing it goes all the way to the end. I still have some shows that make the plugin crash before the streaming starts though, it pauses the download then gives a plugin error after the first rar is finished. Its weird because this is random and I never know if the show or movie is gonna work until I click on it and see.
Close to a new release now...
Wondering if you guys can test the following nzb file on nzb.su under tv-show->hd ..

Size: 686.19 MB
Name: Crave.S01E01.720p.HDTV.x264-SYS
Attributes: Category - TV > HD
PostDate: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 11:19:24 -0400

I will try it when I get home .. I am trying to narrow down wheather it is my isp newsgroup server or nzb file itself ( pointing to bad links ) ... If it is nzb file, then I can switch to nzbmatrix.com ...
The normal XBMC log IS NOT a debug log, to enable debug logging you must toggle it on under XBMC Settings - System or in advancedsettings.xml. Use XBMC Debug Log Addon to retrieve it.
CrashX Wrote:Wondering if you guys can test the following nzb file on nzb.su under tv-show->hd ..

Size: 686.19 MB
Name: Crave.S01E01.720p.HDTV.x264-SYS
Attributes: Category - TV > HD
PostDate: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 11:19:24 -0400

I will try it when I get home .. I am trying to narrow down wheather it is my isp newsgroup server or nzb file itself ( pointing to bad links ) ... If it is nzb file, then I can switch to nzbmatrix.com ...

I am streaming it right now just fine through the nzb.su plugin
Totally off topic but I was wondering if it was possible to pull cover art for shows? If I browse movies under HD it shows the box art for each movie. When I browse HD tv shows it just displays a blue folder, no cover art. Just wondering.

The reason I ask is because I would have never known what the show Crave is that was asked to test above unless I tested it for CrashX but after testing it I really enjoyed the show. Without the art I would have no idea this show would be about food.
Just uploaded 0.0.11

Cancel dialog fixes.
Automatic support for multi-archive, the second part is added to the playlist*.
Support for multiple files in rar archive*, ignores subs etc..
General stability issues.
Easier deletion in incomplete

*If found, autoplay is ignored due to XBMC limitations
timgt Wrote:I am streaming it right now just fine through the nzb.su plugin

Tested it yesterday night and it stopped playback few minutes into the show.
CrashX Wrote:Tested it yesterday night and it stopped playback few minutes into the show.

I actually watched it to the end with no issues. It was about pizza :-)
timgt Wrote:I actually watched it to the end with no issues. It was about pizza :-)

What OS and XBMC version you have ? I tested on Ubuntu 10.10 ( both xbmc and sabnzbd located on this machine ) .. What was number of seconds it showed before it found the first rar ?
CrashX Wrote:What OS and XBMC version you have ? I tested on Ubuntu 10.10 ( both xbmc and sabnzbd located on this machine ) .. What was number of seconds it showed before it found the first rar ?

I am on Windows 7 64bit, both xbmc and sabnzbd are also local on the same machine. My XBMC version is either 10.0 or 10.1, I think its probably still 10.0. And lastly all shows usually take roughly 30 seconds before they start playing, some movies take up to 45 seconds.
timgt Wrote:I am on Windows 7 64bit, both xbmc and sabnzbd are also local on the same machine. My XBMC version is either 10.0 or 10.1, I think its probably still 10.0. And lastly all shows usually take roughly 30 seconds before they start playing, some movies take up to 45 seconds.

It all depends on you connection and the size of the first rar.

The big question, does the new version work better or not? Big Grin
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Pneumatic11