• 30(current)
[RELEASE] Pneumatic
Popeye Wrote:Windows is windows, I asume you had the same user and pass on both machines? If you dont have the proper rights things will not work. Regarding fstab, google or check out the openelec forum..

Also.. How can I have SABNzbd running on the same machine OpenELEC is running on?
simon_rb Wrote:Also.. How can I have SABNzbd running on the same machine OpenELEC is running on?

Just install it, check the openelc forums on how to do this. You will have to set the allow-streaming flag once installed (untill I add this in the plugin Big Grin )
Pneumatic | SABnzbd | XBMC that just works - openelec
Popeye Wrote:Just install it, check the openelc forums on how to do this. You will have to set the allow-streaming flag once installed (untill I add this in the plugin Big Grin )

Do you mean the SABNzbd addon for OpenELEC.. If so my main concern is will the HTPC downloading files effect the playback performance? It's only a Revo R3700..
simon_rb Wrote:Do you mean the SABNzbd addon for OpenELEC.. If so my main concern is will the HTPC downloading files effect the playback performance? It's only a Revo R3700..

Yes, the SABaddon. Revo3700, No problems, I use a Zotac Ion-itx 330 with a slower CPU without any issues.
Hi Popeye,

I have had a play around and as far as I can tell NZBS has full permission for to the incomplete folder..

When I try to open it it comes up with a script error however when I browse to the folder in the settings it opens the incomplete folder just fine. Using file manager in XBMC I can write and delete files to the incomplete folder.

It appears it cannot find the folder yet my movies stored on the same server are accessible via the same SMB address..

Below is the log.

Thank you Popeye.

Code:
11:08:07 T:140354868795136 WARNING: Previous line repeats 3 times.
11:08:07 T:140354868795136 * *INFO: -->Python script returned the following error<--
11:08:07 T:140354868795136 * ERROR: Error Type: <type 'exceptions.OSError'>
11:08:07 T:140354868795136 * ERROR: Error Contents: (2, 'No such file or directory', 'smb://SERVER-PC/Server/Downloads/incomplete/')
11:08:07 T:140354868795136 * ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.nzbs/default.py", line 734, in <module>
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * incomplete()
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.nzbs/default.py", line 643, in incomplete
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * for folder in os.listdir(INCOMPLETE_FOLDER):
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * OSError: (2, 'No such file or directory', 'smb://SERVER-PC/Server/Downloads/incomplete/')
11:08:07 T:140354868795136 * *INFO: -->End of Python script error report<--
simon_rb Wrote:Hi Popeye,

I have had a play around and as far as I can tell NZBS has full permission for to the incomplete folder..

When I try to open it it comes up with a script error however when I browse to the folder in the settings it opens the incomplete folder just fine. Using file manager in XBMC I can write and delete files to the incomplete folder.

It appears it cannot find the folder yet my movies stored on the same server are accessible via the same SMB address..

Below is the log.

Thank you Popeye.

Code:
11:08:07 T:140354868795136 WARNING: Previous line repeats 3 times.
11:08:07 T:140354868795136 * *INFO: -->Python script returned the following error<--
11:08:07 T:140354868795136 * ERROR: Error Type: <type 'exceptions.OSError'>
11:08:07 T:140354868795136 * ERROR: Error Contents: (2, 'No such file or directory', 'smb://SERVER-PC/Server/Downloads/incomplete/')
11:08:07 T:140354868795136 * ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.nzbs/default.py", line 734, in <module>
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * incomplete()
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.nzbs/default.py", line 643, in incomplete
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * for folder in os.listdir(INCOMPLETE_FOLDER):
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * OSError: (2, 'No such file or directory', 'smb://SERVER-PC/Server/Downloads/incomplete/')
11:08:07 T:140354868795136 * *INFO: -->End of Python script error report<--

Sorry, you cant access files directly over SMB with python. This is the reason you have to mount the share using fstab so XBMC will see your SMB share as e.g /mount/share/my-share

Look here http://www.openelec.tv/forum/14-general-...fstab-file

If you are using EDEN openelec read this http://openelec.tv/forum/14-general-help...ifs-shares
Hi Popeye,

I have tried to mount the incomplete folder like suggested however I get an invalid argument when using the mountbcommand via ssh.

mount -t cifs //192.168.1.2/Server/Downloads/incomplete/ /storage/tvshows

What am I doing wrong? I am using Eden

Cheers
Hi,

Untill I can mount the incomplete folder I have set it up on the revo using SABNzbd Suite.

Unfortunately I still get the same hit and miss reliability with this addon.. I appreciate its not even in beta yet hense I'm just letting you know..

The issue is that it will download the nzb, then it will wait for first rar then after that, working appears at the bottom right hand corner then it opens the incomplete folder rather than playing the video.. 1 out of 10 times it will actually play the video.

Can provide logs if you think this will help with future versions..

Please keep up the good work Popeye and if I was as clever as you I'd try and help.

Cheers
Simon please, my patience is soon over.
Stop using a experimental build of both XBMC and openelec! I only support dahrma.
Use the the openelec forum for questions about mounting etc.
The opening of a folder instead of playing the movie is due to the multi archive support, allowing the second part to be qued automatic (stated earlier in this thread).

Regarding the state of development it is not in alpha, nor beta, its stable in my opinion.
Popeye Wrote:Simon please, my patience is soon over.
Stop using a experimental build of both XBMC and openelec! I only support dahrma.
Use the the openelec forum for questions about mounting etc.
The opening of a folder instead of playing the movie is due to the multi archive support, allowing the second part to be qued automatic (stated earlier in this thread).

Regarding the state of development it is not in alpha, nor beta, its stable in my opinion.

Popeye,

The movies are not multiple, I appreciate all your patience and the time you have spent helping me by replying to my posts.

The reason I thought it was alpha was in regards to post #9. Maybe only the nzb.su is alpha.

As for experimental builds of OE and XBMC I thought your addon supported pre-Eden in getting ready for Eden. My mistake..

Once I had everything working I was going to donate (assuming you accept donations) as I'd get a lot of use out of this plugin.

Sorry I pushed your patience and I will cease to ask anymore questions.. Please keep up the good work as it is a very useful addon

Regards
Simon
Simon, I really appreciate you like my plugin. Its ok to ask questions, just when you have some problems, try to do some systematic error checking then please post and ask questions with lost of info. Usually what I need is OS, plugin version and all kinds of hints what differs in you system compared to some hypothetical standard (? Big Grin ? )... In the case you just mentioned, a pastebin log and some hint of what you were trying to stream would help me in my investigations.
The whole plugin is "just" a ugly hack trying to fool XBMC to play incomplete rar sets with some SAB chrome. Actually it used to work back in the DC++ xbox days 2001-2002...

Regarding donations, thanks for you offer Big Grin but I share my code and work just for fun without any obligations. I looks lkie the plugin should work for eden, but I dont have the time to look into it until eden is released and I have to support it...

Time for some drinks, cheers!
Anyone being sad if I remove the option not to auto play movies and just have auto play?
Trying to get proper .mkv support and auto play and not just makes things complicated..
FYI, it does work fine with the nightlies of Eden where XBMC and SAB are on the same PC. It works with the same limitation as it does on Dharma, at least in my use of it.

I'm trying to figure out more about how this addon works in order to cleanup the SABnzbd+ addon.
kricker Wrote:FYI, it does work fine with the nightlies of Eden where XBMC and SAB are on the same PC. It works with the same limitation as it does on Dharma, at least in my use of it.

I'm trying to figure out more about how this addon works in order to cleanup the SABnzbd+ addon.

That is great news! Big Grin
Feel free to to ask questions, all communication with SAB is in the sabnzbd.py file
I just pushed version 0.0.4 of my nzbmatrix addon to github. Download it here

Changes:
  • Added viewtype support for all movie categories
  • High quality posters
  • Fanart support
  • 30(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Pneumatic11