• 10(current)
Design Flaws / Missing Features
BEWBTUBE Wrote:Another suggestion. The Recently Added Movie thing with the posters is nice, I wonder if there's a way for you to allow us the option to choose how many movie posters it shows. Another thing is is there a way to make the scrolling through those latest movies look more natural, like you're sliding through them. The way it is now, is a bit jarring until you get used to it.

I'm glad you like the 'thing'. I tend to think the three 'jarring' items are enough, but I welcome mods that you and others contribute.

Edit: Aeon is your skin. Options on top of options kill performance and I am striving to stay away from that.
-stoli-
stoli Wrote:I'm glad you like the 'thing'. I tend to think the three 'jarring' items are enough, but I welcome mods that you and others contribute.

Edit: Aeon is your skin. Options on top of options kill performance and I am striving to stay away from that.

i couldn't think of the word "widget". I understand you don't want to ruin performance.

I really do appreciate the time you've put into this skin, it's brilliant.
Just started using this skin after being on Aeon since whenever it came out... Anyways, it's fantastic!

If I could throw in a feature enhancement request it would be for the 'sliding wall' video view (the 4 or 5 row semi-3d one):

When you pause and the poster rotates flat, it would be nice if the active video poster would 'zoom/grow' a little bit to maybe 1.5 or 2.0 row heights instead of just the one - it would make it easier to see which video is in focus when there's like 30 posters on screen at once.
Stoli, any progress on the ability to select Latest Albums on the home screen?
tboooe Wrote:Stoli, any progress on the ability to select Latest Albums on the home screen?

Been fixed for a couple of weeks. Check the first post in this thread. Smile
-stoli-
stoli Wrote:Been fixed for a couple of weeks. Check the first post in this thread. Smile

Ahhhh...I am not running the SVN release...

Another question regarding the TV Guide. Is there a solution for shows that dont have logos? Right now, the guide blank. Perhaps simple text of the show title can be used in the case when a logo.png is not present?
I've had a few occurrences of new movies being scraped successfully but do not show up in the Neon skin under movies.

I have to switch to Confluence where the new movie is visible in library mode, then switch back to Neon. Once I switch back to neon... the new movie is there. Happened three different times with new movies in the last 2-3 weeks.

Thanks,
azaze1 Wrote:I've had a few occurrences of new movies being scraped successfully but do not show up in the Neon skin under movies.

I have to switch to Confluence where the new movie is visible in library mode, then switch back to Neon. Once I switch back to neon... the new movie is there. Happened three different times with new movies in the last 2-3 weeks.

Thanks,

There is nothing skin specific that would cause that - it just opens the library and presents whatever is there. Be sure you do not have the option to Hide Watched enabled...
-stoli-
hello

Have been enjoying this skin for several weeks now. Lately however, I seem to have an issue when play Music. I start XBMC, select Music (shows the background piano keys after selection) but is now very very dark, you can barely make out the white keys until I use the Back key once, then it finally displays the Music view correctly. I'm using the latest 32 bit XBMC build from 4/22. Thanks for any ideas
Nvidia ShieldTV (2017)+Nexus
Happy Easter to all of you

@ Stoli After the last SVN update yesterday morning i see that all the on screen indications ( Pause - FFx2 - Remaining movie's time etc ) have been disappeared. WHY? What is missing? Thanks
It was fixed a day or two ago - it just takes the Passion repo a little time to update. You should see it fixed in the next update you receive.

Edit: I just installed from the passion repo and the issue has already been resolved - try updating the skin.
-stoli-
@ Stoli i am trying to update but there is no any update.
Anyhow don not worry i will try later on and i will let you know.
Thanks for your attention.................

EDIT It is OK now. Everything is on. Tks again
hm, there are some great movie view modes missing in the actual svn of neon =/

What about these modes?

In addition "Infos 2" mode is damaged. Info text is in front of the movie list.

Edit: the problem only exists in the menu "HD movies"
Krautmaster Wrote:hm, there are some great movie view modes missing in the actual svn of neon =/

What about these modes?

In addition "Infos 2" mode is damaged. Info text is in front of the movie list.

Edit: the problem only exists in the menu "HD movies"

I just did a quick check on my atv2 and didn't see any issues and it was updated to svn (passion) today.
-stoli-
hm strange. I am using the an xbmc 11pre build from 19.03.

i'll try to remove the skin and reinstall it again.
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Design Flaws / Missing Features0