• 17(current)
Design Flaws / Missing Features
Ah ok. Guess i'll have to read up on going nightly. Want to keep the multiplex view. Thanks for the quick reply.
-Mike
Ludeboy12 Wrote:Ah ok. Guess i'll have to read up on going nightly. Want to keep the multiplex view. Thanks for the quick reply.

No reading required. Click - download - install. Smile

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/
-stoli-
OK Stoli, hoping you can help! I know you don't want the flagging filename hacks for a good reason, but I'd like to add them into the skin locally on my machine so I can have them show - below is the section of my IncludesCodecFlagging.xml that I think is relevant. Whatever I try I can't get it to work, and there seems to be very little info about this section of the code :S

Anyway, would you (or anyone else) mind telling me what I've got wrong in here so I can fix it?

Thanks!

Code:
<include name="VideoTypeHackFlaggingConditions">
        <control type="image">
            <description>Bluray Image</description>
            <width>60</width>
            <height>40</height>
            <aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
            <texture>flagging/video/bluray.png</texture>
            <visible>substring(ListItem.Filename,bluray) | substring(ListItem.Filename,blu-ray) | substring(ListItem.Filename,brrip) | substring(ListItem.Filename,.m2ts,Right) | substring(ListItem.Filename,.bdmv,Right) | [[!substring(ListItem.Filename,dvdrip) + !substring(ListItem.Filename,sddvd) + !substring(ListItem.Filename,blu-ray) + !substring(ListItem.Filename,brrip) + !substring(ListItem.Filename,tvrip) + !substring(ListItem.Filename,pdtv) + !substring(ListItem.Filename,hddvd) + !substring(ListItem.Filename,sdtv) + !substring(ListItem.Filename,hdtv) + !substring(ListItem.Filename,.evo,Right) + !substring(ListItem.Filename,.ifo,Right) + !substring(ListItem.Filename,.vob,Right)] + [Container.Content(Movies) | Window.IsVisible(VideoPlaylist)] + [stringcompare(ListItem.VideoResolution,720) | stringcompare(ListItem.VideoResolution,1080)]]</visible>
        </control>
        <control type="image">
            <description>DVD Image</description>
            <width>60</width>
            <height>40</height>
            <texture>flagging/video/dvd.png</texture>
            <visible>substring(ListItem.FilenameAndPath,dvd) + !substring(ListItem.FilenameAndPath,hddvd) |  substring
(ListItem.Filename,sd dvd)</visible>
        </control>
        <control type="image">
            <description>WEBDL Image</description>
            <width>60</width>
            <height>40</height>
            <texture>flagging/video/webdl.png</texture>
            <visible>substring(ListItem.Filename,WEB-DL)</visible>
        </control>
        <control type="image">
            <description>HDDVD Image</description>
            <width>60</width>
            <height>40</height>
            <texture>flagging/video/hddvd.png</texture>
            <visible>substring(ListItem.FilenameAndPath,hddvd)</visible>
        </control>
    <!--    <control type="image">
            <description>TV Image</description>
            <width>60</width>
            <height>40</height>
            <texture>flagging/video/tv.png</texture>
            <visible>[substring(ListItem.FilenameAndPath,pdtv) | substring(ListItem.FilenameAndPath,hdtv) | substring(ListItem.FilenameAndPath,dsr)]</visible>
        </control>
        <control type="image">
            <width>60</width>
            <height>40</height>
            <texture>flagging/video/sdtv.png</texture>
            <visible>substring(ListItem.Filename,sdtv) | substring(ListItem.Filename,tvrip) | [[!substring(ListItem.Filename,hdtv) + !substring(ListItem.Filename,bluray) + !substring(ListItem.Filename,hddvd) + !substring(ListItem.Filename,dvdrip) + !substring
(ListItem.Filename,sd dvd) + !substring
(ListItem.Filename,blu-ray) + !substring(ListItem.Filename,brrip) + !substring
(ListItem.Filename,pdtv) + !substring(ListItem.Filename,.evo,Right) + !substring(ListItem.Filename,.m2ts,Right) + !substring(ListItem.Filename,.bdmv,Right) + !substring(ListItem.Filename,.ifo,Right) + !substring(ListItem.Filename,.vob,Right)] + [Container.Content(Episodes) | Container.Content(MusicVideos)] + [stringcompare(ListItem.VideoResolution,SD) | stringcompare(ListItem.VideoResolution,480) | stringcompare(ListItem.VideoResolution,540) | stringcompare(ListItem.VideoResolution,576)]]</visible>
        </control>
        <control type="image">
            <width>60</width>
            <height>40</height>
            <texture>flagging/video/hdtv.png</texture>
            <visible>substring(ListItem.Filename,hdtv) | substring(ListItem.Filename,pdtv) | [[!substring(ListItem.Filename,sdtv) + !substring(ListItem.Filename,bluray) + !substring(ListItem.Filename,hddvd) + !substring(ListItem.Filename,dvdrip) + !substring(ListItem.Filename,sddvd) + !substring
(ListItem.Filename,blu-ray) + !substring(ListItem.Filename,brrip) + !substring(ListItem.Filename,tvrip) + !substring
(ListItem.Filename,web) + !substring
(ListItem.Filename,.evo,Right) + !substring(ListItem.Filename,.m2ts,Right) + !substring(ListItem.Filename,.bdmv,Right) + !substring(ListItem.Filename,.ifo,Right) + !substring(ListItem.Filename,.vob,Right)] + [Container.Content(Episodes) | Container.Content(MusicVideos)] + [stringcompare(ListItem.VideoResolution,720) | stringcompare(ListItem.VideoResolution,1080)]]</visible>
        </control> -->

Desired behaviour is:
-If filename has 'BluRay' ini t show Bluray flag.
-If filename has 'WEB-DL' in it, show Web-DL flag.
-If filename has 'SD DVD' in it, show DVD.
-If filename has 'HD TV' in it, show HDTV.
-Else, show TV.
Hmmm - now getting the impression that the section of code I posted above has nothing to do with the flags. I just deleted the whole section and rewrote a simpler version, and yet the flags still haven't changed :/ Am I using the wrong file?
It's the right file... I can't check anything at the moment (iphone access only Smile)but you're on the right track. Make sure you reload the skin after any changes to the XML.
-stoli-
stoli Wrote:It's the right file... I can't check anything at the moment (iphone access only Smile)but you're on the right track. Make sure you reload the skin after any changes to the XML.

Just tried reloading the skin, still nothing which has me most confused. This is what I now have in there, for when you have a chance. I know it may not catch everything, but I'm quite strict with my naming for TV Shows, so should be fine I think.

Code:
        <control type="image">
            <description>WEB-DL Types Image</description>
            <width>60</width>
            <height>40</height>
            <texture>flagging/video/web-dl.png</texture>
            <visible>substring(ListItem.FilenameAndPath,web-dl)</visible>
        </control>
        <control type="image">
            <description>TV Types Image</description>
            <width>60</width>
            <height>40</height>
            <texture>flagging/video/tv.png</texture>
            <visible>substring(ListItem.FilenameAndPath,pdtv) | substring(ListItem.FilenameAndPath,dsr)</visible>
        </control>
        <control type="image">
            <description>HDTV Types Image</description>
            <width>60</width>
            <height>40</height>
            <visible>substring(ListItem.FilenameAndPath,hdtv)</visible>
        </control>
        <control type="image">
            <description>SDTV Types Image</description>
            <width>60</width>
            <height>40</height>
            <texture>flagging/video/custom/sdtv.png</texture>
            <visible>substring(ListItem.FilenameAndPath,sdtv) | substring(ListItem.FilenameAndPath,tvrip)</visible>
        </control>
        <control type="image">
            <width>60</width>
            <height>40</height>
            <visible>[substring(ListItem.FilenameAndPath,dvd) | substring(ListItem.Filename,.vob,Right) | substring(ListItem.Filename,.ifo,Right)] + !substring(ListItem.FilenameAndPath,hddvd)</visible>
        </control>
        <control type="image">
            <width>60</width>
            <height>40</height>
            <visible>substring(ListItem.FilenameAndPath,bluray) | substring(ListItem.FilenameAndPath,blu-ray) | substring(ListItem.Filename,brrip) | substring(ListItem.Filename,.m2ts,Right) | substring(ListItem.Filename,.bdmv,Right)</visible>
        </control>
        <control type="image">
            <description>HDDVD Image</description>
            <width>60</width>
            <height>40</height>
            <texture>flagging/video/hddvd.png</texture>
            <visible>substring(ListItem.FilenameAndPath,hddvd) | substring(ListItem.Filename,.evo,Right)</visible>
        </control>
        </include>
Nearly got it at last - updated to nightlies & newest git of Neon. Edited file again and have this now...

Code:
        <control type="image">
            <width>60</width>
            <height>40</height>
            <visible>substring(ListItem.Filename,bluray) | substring(ListItem.Filename,blu-ray) | substring(ListItem.Filename,brrip) | substring(ListItem.Filename,.m2ts,Right) | substring(ListItem.Filename,.bdmv,Right) | [[!substring(ListItem.Filename,dvdrip) + !substring(ListItem.Filename,sddvd) + !substring(ListItem.Filename,blu-ray) + !substring(ListItem.Filename,brrip) + !substring(ListItem.Filename,tvrip) + !substring(ListItem.Filename,pdtv) + !substring(ListItem.Filename,hddvd) + !substring(ListItem.Filename,sdtv) + !substring(ListItem.Filename,hdtv) + !substring(ListItem.Filename,.evo,Right) + !substring(ListItem.Filename,.ifo,Right) + !substring(ListItem.Filename,.vob,Right)] + [Container.Content(Movies) | Window.IsVisible(VideoPlaylist)] + [stringcompare(ListItem.VideoResolution,720) | stringcompare(ListItem.VideoResolution,1080)]]</visible>
        </control>
        <control type="image">
            <description>WEB-DL Image</description>
            <width>60</width>
            <height>40</height>
            <texture>flagging/video/web-dl.png</texture>
            <visible>substring(ListItem.Filename,web-dl)</visible>
        </control>
        <control type="image">
            <width>60</width>
            <height>40</height>
            <texture>flagging/video/sdtv.png</texture>
            <visible>substring(ListItem.Filename,sdtv) | substring(ListItem.Filename,tvrip) | [[!substring(ListItem.Filename,hdtv) + !substring(ListItem.Filename,bluray) + !substring(ListItem.Filename,hddvd) + !substring(ListItem.Filename,dvdrip) + !substring(ListItem.Filename,sddvd) + !substring(ListItem.Filename,blu-ray) + !substring(ListItem.Filename,brrip) + !substring(ListItem.Filename,pdtv) + !substring(ListItem.Filename,.evo,Right) + !substring(ListItem.Filename,.m2ts,Right) + !substring(ListItem.Filename,.bdmv,Right) + !substring(ListItem.Filename,.ifo,Right) + !substring(ListItem.Filename,.vob,Right)] + [Container.Content(Episodes) | Container.Content(MusicVideos)] + [stringcompare(ListItem.VideoResolution,SD) | stringcompare(ListItem.VideoResolution,480) | stringcompare(ListItem.VideoResolution,540) | stringcompare(ListItem.VideoResolution,576)]]</visible>
        </control>
        <control type="image">
            <width>60</width>
            <height>40</height>
            <visible>substring(ListItem.Filename,hdtv) | substring(ListItem.Filename,pdtv) | [[!substring(ListItem.Filename,sdtv) + !substring(ListItem.Filename,bluray) + !substring(ListItem.Filename,hddvd) + !substring(ListItem.Filename,dvdrip) + !substring(ListItem.Filename,sddvd) + !substring(ListItem.Filename,blu-ray) + !substring(ListItem.Filename,brrip) + !substring(ListItem.Filename,tvrip) + !substring(ListItem.Filename,.evo,Right) + !substring(ListItem.Filename,.m2ts,Right) + !substring(ListItem.Filename,.bdmv,Right) + !substring(ListItem.Filename,.ifo,Right) + !substring(ListItem.Filename,.vob,Right)] + !substring
(ListItem.Filename,web-dl) + [Container.Content(Episodes) | Container.Content(MusicVideos)] + [stringcompare(ListItem.VideoResolution,720) | stringcompare(ListItem.VideoResolution,1080)]]</visible>
        </control>
        <control type="image">
            <width>60</width>
            <height>40</height>
            <visible>substring(ListItem.FilenameAndPath,dvd) + !substring(ListItem.FilenameAndPath,hddvd)</visible>
        </control>

</include>

Every flag displays correctly now EXCEPT for HDTV :S Can't understand why the SDTV flag would work and not HDTV, when their relevant sections are nearly identical?

EDIT: Never mind, fixed it - the code being formatted on here revealed the answer for me! Big Grin
cgushue Wrote:Screenshot of list of seasons for one show:

I'm just thread-jacking your picture to point out something that's always bugged me (though it's probably an XBMC issue)

*All Seasons
Season 1
Season 2
Season 3

For some reason every skin reports this as 4 seasons/items: I am always disinclined to count *All Seasons as an item, it's not an item it's 'all items' i.e. nothing unique.

Anyways I suppose Items:4 is better than Seasons:4 because it technically is a list item (even though it's somewhat redundant).

/end rant Angry
you can use <hideallitems>true</hideallitems> in Advancedsettings.xml.
all info is here: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Adv...ttings.xml
Hey Stoli,

I think I found a bug, when you select Restart in the Shutdown sub menu it simply closes xbmc instead of restarting the computer... Huh

Also since I edited the Includes_Home_Horizontal.xml will that be overwritten when you update the skin?

Thanks again for all your work on this!
Stoli, on the home page, when I select Movie and TV Show, the most recently added items appears on the screen from right to left. However, for Music the 3 most recently added albums just appears on the screen. I know this is minor but I think it would better to have all the recently added items appear on the screen in the same manner.
Sometimes I see the rating for R and PG-13 overlap each other on the screen. Anyone see this?
tboooe Wrote:Sometimes I see the rating for R and PG-13 overlap each other on the screen. Anyone see this?

Next time you see that, refresh the movie info and see if it goes away.
-stoli-
Neon flags my *.mp4 (h.264, aac) files as "VC-1 | AAC". When using Confluence they are flagged as "AVC1 | AAC". Looking at the git repo, it appears that the same codec image is used by both avc1.png and wvc1.png files.
When I am browsing through my music library I noticed that the fanart image will not change from the previous artist if the current artist does not have a fanart associated with it. The fanart will change when I scroll to the next artist that does have fanart. Has anyone else seen this?
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Design Flaws / Missing Features0