• 19(current)
Design Flaws / Missing Features
g0pkh Wrote:Hi

This is a brilliant skin, I love it, thankyou.

Thanks

Quote:However I have noticed a tiny irritating bug (to me anyway)

When displaying the library in files mode. I notice the font of the release date varies in size.

eg

Films with a release date of 19xx show the date in a smaller font, than those with a 20xx date.

Anyone else noticed this, is it by design ?

Pete

Actually, that's not possible. The field only uses one font. Well, I guess you could do some complex string compares and have it work....

I suspect you are seeing the vast difference in width of the font due the the 1 vs 2 in 19xx vs 20xx. Also, since the initial release the zero has has changed from completely round to more oval/oblong.
-stoli-
shootha Wrote:Hi, Great skin. 2 questions.... 1) Could you add an option to show more movies in the panel view type.
2) How and i reduce the dimming intensity. eg) the new wall view looks great, but a little too dim, i really like the wall view from Aeon MQ 2.

1. Nope. Smile

2. I can add that as an option.
-stoli-
stoli Wrote:I'll look into this - I haven't messed with season thumbs in quite some time, so chances are good something either broke or it never worked right in the first place. Smile

Thank you

BTW: Love the skin, excellent work!
bubblesayoyo Wrote:EDIT: Sorry, I thought I was in the Bugs/Features sticky and I can't figure out how to move the post...

Should I move this?

Moved it for you - I'll look into these this weekend.

Thanks,
-stoli-
I love this skin, but my Acer Revo can't handle cycling through movies and pulling up the fan art fast enough. If I move too quickly it will stay on one fan art until I stop cycling.

My question is this, is there a way to download fan arts/improve cycling speed so it is quick? Or is there a way on this skin to disable fan art all together?
Uuaww Wrote:I love this skin, but my Acer Revo can't handle cycling through movies and pulling up the fan art fast enough. If I move too quickly it will stay on one fan art until I stop cycling.

My question is this, is there a way to download fan arts/improve cycling speed so it is quick? Or is there a way on this skin to disable fan art all together?

Try enabling dds fanart - http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Adv...sfanart.3E. It will be a little slower at first while it is creating the new images but should be a lot better in the end.
-stoli-
bubblesayoyo Wrote:EDIT: Sorry, I thought I was in the Bugs/Features sticky and I can't figure out how to move the post...

Just got done putting showthumbs into my entire library tonight and came across a few different things that I thought I would bring up:

TV Shows:

1. View Type is Landscape. The 'watched' checkmark inside of the landscape picture isn't quite lined up in the bottom right. It sticks out of the bottom. The right side of the check looks like it might be poking out too.

Fixed
Quote:2. View Type is 3d Landscape. In the top left it seems to be using both the logo and the default lettering for the show. Also, the spacing of the info overlaps. So essentially the genre is on top of the logo, which in turn is under the default lettering.
I can't seem to reproduce this one...

Quote:EDIT:
I just realized that sometimes its hard to see the watched checks (they are dark red) here also if the showthumb is too dark, which a lot seem to be. What about adding a light shadow, or outline? Just a thought.
Fixed
Quote:Episodes

3. View Type is 3D landscape. There is a red watched checkmark on the bottom right of the showpic that is VERY difficult to see. I'm not sure if this can be made white, or silver, or perhaps it's not on the proper layer.

4. View Type is Last Added. Is there anyway to add a watched overlay? I was thinking the crossed out lettering like in 'Land Panel' and 'Episode.' But even a check on the showpic would be great.

Seasons

5. View Type is Fanart. The 'highlighted' or selected seasons words go away. (if that makes sense, hopefully my picture works.) Essentially its a right/left scrolling list, but the targeted words go away when selected. (this might have to do with the fact that it is 'watched.' to be honest I didn't try it with seasons that weren't watched, ie no cross-outs)
http://tinypic.com/r/51vptz/7

Well, hopefully this helps. I love the skin and the work you do, thanks!

All of the above fixed and some other issues with the watched overlay in other views as well. Smile
-stoli-
You the man stoli. Now I can't reproduce the overlaid words/graphics either. Must have been my system I guess. Anyway, thanks a bunch. Keep up the great work. Can't wait to see what you come up w next.
Any chance you will integrate the last.fm artist image visualization? I think this is a great addon!

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=102703
Anyone else having issues with recently added on the home screen with the latest svn? The latest movies never show up and the 3 latest albums are blank.
Is there any way to change or customize the multi-colored bubble background that shows up in file lists?

Absolutely beautiful skin and looking forward to advanced launcher support.
When I switch from Neon to Neon(SVN), I noticed that the video link takes me to a blank page and I can no longer access the "add video source" option.

This problem is very annoying and it prevents me from using Neon SVN builds.

Any idea how can I get that fixed ?
deghedy Wrote:When I switch from Neon to Neon(SVN), I noticed that the video link takes me to a blank page and I can no longer access the "add video source" option.

This problem is very annoying and it prevents me from using Neon SVN builds.

Any idea how can I get that fixed ?

The SVN builds are intended for use with the nightly xbmc builds.
-stoli-
Pete7 Wrote:Is there any way to change or customize the multi-colored bubble background that shows up in file lists?

Absolutely beautiful skin and looking forward to advanced launcher support.

I updated it today, but you should be able to add the folder /media/backdrops and then add in a curtains.jpg and curtains_diffuse.jpg. I believe that will take precedence over those contained in the textures file.
-stoli-
Stoli, I hate you. Every time I try and leave this skin, I get away for about 2 days before I realize they can't do what Neon can! Stop making the skin so good!

I updated to the SVN and noticed that you added a "Poster Wrap" View. I love it! Do you have plans to add tv show logos to it?

That said, A serious Thank You for all the work you do on this skin!
Nothing to see here....
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Design Flaws / Missing Features0