• 3(current)
[RELEASE] VODie - Video On Demand Ireland - RTE, TV3 and TG4
I don't seem to have magnet as an option ??
How do I get this ?

I only hav rte , tv3 and tg4 ,

Any other addons like this ?
You need to go into the plugin settings and put in your magnet username and password.
Big Grin 
Best addon so far, finally someone did it, brilliant work.
Handy as a back up if I miss something.
Top work!
Great add on!
But rte 2 is not full screen could someone please take a look .
Thanks
When i try to install from zip i get an error saying files does not have the correct structure?
TG4 not showing up any shows.
EXCELLENT Plugin!!!
I've input my MagnetTV details in the configure panel but when I select Magent TV in the Add On it seems to just just hang trying to load the next page. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?
EDIT - Got MagnetTV working - excellent stuff! I have noticed that TV3 shows in the On Demand service won't play though. RTE side seems grand. Perhaps TV3.ie have changed their site slightly? Or am i the only one having issues with TV3?
MagnetTV has now been updated to https://aertv.ie/

You do not need to login anymore and there are more channels available.

Can this add-on be updated to include these now?
reni10 Wrote:MagnetTV has now been updated to https://aertv.ie/

You do not need to login anymore and there are more channels available.

Can this add-on be updated to include these now?

+1 for this!!!
I don't think the plugin needs changing. At the moment all that's different is the name. All the same channels are available as before and the plugin can access them so I don't know what you guys are looking for.
I've noticed that TV3 catchup stuff isn't populating at all any more. All of my TV3 programs are showing empty. Is this something others are seeing or do you have any suggestion on how to resolve it VanZan?
Cheers,
Dave
I'm having the same problem unfortunately. I remember it happening before and it seemed to fix itself.
VanZan Wrote:I'm having the same problem unfortunately. I remember it happening before and it seemed to fix itself.

Thanks for the info - My wife loves this plugin but now that the TV3 stuff has gone awol it's wrecking her head - Smile Hopefully it will fix itself or if needs be the plugin will be updated. I know TV3 have changed their player recently perhaps that is the cause this time??
Today the magnetwebtv stopped working. I anyone else getting this issue?
Slatri Wrote:Today the magnetwebtv stopped working. I anyone else getting this issue?
Yes same here....getting a script error.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] VODie - Video On Demand Ireland - RTE, TV3 and TG41