• 21(current)
[RELEASE] VODie - Video On Demand Ireland - RTE, TV3 and TG4
Is there an arrangement on the go here - I'd be interested in the details
I'm waiting for a response. I think everyone knows the price and that I'd accept multiple parties. So, confer amongst yourselves I guess and let me know.
I don't!!! What's the priceHuh Honestly!
Well he gave me his hourly rate, but Im not sure if that's related.
Well I'll throw in $10...any other backers?
I think what more people would be concerned about DM is the maintenance of the addon afterwards. What has been a problem since day one is the upkeep of an addon, this one is a perfect example, where it was originally made, worked perfect, then the way the streams were sent out changed and we ended up with a non functional, non maintained addon.
I would be more than happy to add another $10
Why not - I'll add another $10 if it gets the ball rolling

Let's see what's actually on offer and for how long
@kudos67 - porting the code, maintenance for three months to make sure it's all working. We can see where we are after that. I'm certainly not going anywhere online and you all have my email address.
I'll throw in ten dollars a well.
Ok just ten bucks shy then....
Again I have to ask, why are chipping in for an addon that was already made. It's great to have it fixed, but if/when it breaks again like last time, what then, pay again ??
@privado - yes. It's the only real way to manage it. Although I suspect that fixing it will be much easier (and cheaper) since my code quality is high. I'm also happy for anyone else to chip in with fixes or to even be paid to fix it. I really don't mind. But I want to make sure that as users you have a little more power than just begging on a forum.
Don't get me wrong I am not saying that this shouldn't be the way, just that these questions should be asked first. On a side note whats the situation with the live RTE streams, is this something that is being worked on and if soare you confident that will also be maintained ??
@privado - Live RTE streams are not being worked on at the moment. There's no demand yet. Maintenance of any of this would follow the same rules as TV3 or the RTE Player. If I can get local blokes to pay me to maintain it, I'll get them and you'll see the results here.

I'm looking after the RTE Player channel because I've been paid to do so locally.
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] VODie - Video On Demand Ireland - RTE, TV3 and TG41