Upgrade to 10.1 cant connect to scrapers
Hi All

After a year and a half happy XBMC I allowed the upgrade to 10.1 - and now I cant get any movie or tv show information updates.

When I try I get the message about no access remote servers.

I am using XBMC 10.1 on Ubuntu with an Acer Revo. System Info shows an internet connection - weather updates ok so it connects ok

Any help appreciated
Debug log needed.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Thanks vdrfan - Kids just switched on a movie so I cant get on it! Will post the log when I can get on it
Ok - first attempt at doing a bug log so bear with me -

http://pastebin.com/embed_js.php?i=F3AWUz1h
Can anyone help or is the debugging report no good.
Oops, forgot to answer here. For some reason http://api.themoviedb.org could not be resolved while weather.com and others are fine. Any chance you modified the hosts file and/or you're running a DNS server/forwarder?
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Thanks vdrfan. No change to host file I am aware of. I have changed router recently but as it connects to the internet I don't understand the fault.
You are able to open the link in your browser?
vdrfan Wrote:You are able to open the link in your browser?

Yes - opened link no problem.

I then restarted XBMC and it is working fine with the scrapers collecting movie info just like before. Big Grin

So I am happy its working now - though I have no idea what the problem was.

Anyway thanks for your help and input - it was very much appreciated.

I just hope this is the end of the problem.
Glad to hear it's working now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Upgrade to 10.1 cant connect to scrapers0