• 20(current)
XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins)
bradvido88 Wrote:Ok guys, please try this latest 1.3 build and let me know if it improves things.
http://www.bradvido.com/XBMC.MyLibrary/X...ry-1.3.zip

See first post for changelog.

You should be able to use your current config.xml

It seemed to work fine the first time I ran it, but then my Hulu plugin updated and when I ran it again, it went into an infinite loop where the path just kept growing.

This video (Hulu/Movies/Popular Movies (3)/Popular Feature Films (1218)/Revenge of the Electric Car (HD)/Recommended (25)/The End of Poverty?/Recommended (25)/GasHole (HD)/Recommended (25)/The End of Poverty?/Recommended (25)/GasHole (HD)/Recommended (25)/The End of Poverty?/Recommended (25)/GasHole (HD)/Recommended (25)/.....

My config and log are posted at:
Log http://pastebin.com/K8g6PkbF
Config http://pastebin.com/WeA4EkBs

I'll try it with another plugin and let you know what happens.
fotoshack Wrote:It seemed to work fine the first time I ran it, but then my Hulu plugin updated and when I ran it again, it went into an infinite loop where the path just kept growing.

This video (Hulu/Movies/Popular Movies (3)/Popular Feature Films (1218)/Revenge of the Electric Car (HD)/Recommended (25)/The End of Poverty?/Recommended (25)/GasHole (HD)/Recommended (25)/The End of Poverty?/Recommended (25)/GasHole (HD)/Recommended (25)/The End of Poverty?/Recommended (25)/GasHole (HD)/Recommended (25)/.....

My config and log are posted at:
Log http://pastebin.com/K8g6PkbF
Config http://pastebin.com/WeA4EkBs

I'll try it with another plugin and let you know what happens.
You need to add an exclude for /Recommended
XBMC.MyLibrary (add anything to the library)
ForTheLibrary (Argus TV & XBMC Library PVR Integration)
SageTV & XBMC PVR Integration
bradvido88 Wrote:You need to add an exclude for /Recommended

You're right. That fixed my issue.

Thanks!
The new version works amazingly! Not to mention it's getting easier and easier to use. Kudos!

Three quick questions -

1) Can some logic be put into the script to check if a show is already in my database locally? Random example: I have a search going for shows from the ABC network, which picks up the show "Commander in Chief". I already have that show in my database ripped from DVD, so when the script adds the streaming episodes from hulu i get doubles of every episode in my database.

Can this be something that can be resolved on the script end, or should i just put in exclusions for shows i already have? (trying to avoid the latter, since that would require making quite a few exclusions as i have a large library)

2) The import works great, and playing back the episodes is seamless, but the appending of the " (Hulu)" suffix doesn't appear to be working, so when looking at the library, there's no way to tell if the episode is streaming or local. Not a huge deal, but something that would be helpful in the long run.

3) Kindof related to #1, can something be added to prevent "double" episodes from different sources? Example: "Naruto Shippuuden" is on both Hulu and Crunchyroll, so when i go to add the show it adds it from both sources and it gets listed twice from two different sources.

I can provide logs/configs if they'll be helpful.

Thanks again for all your hard work - this app is fantastic!
Ryoga79 Wrote:The new version works amazingly! Not to mention it's getting easier and easier to use. Kudos!

Three quick questions -

1) Can some logic be put into the script to check if a show is already in my database locally? Random example: I have a search going for shows from the ABC network, which picks up the show "Commander in Chief". I already have that show in my database ripped from DVD, so when the script adds the streaming episodes from hulu i get doubles of every episode in my database.

3) Kindof related to #1, can something be added to prevent "double" episodes from different sources? Example: "Naruto Shippuuden" is on both Hulu and Crunchyroll, so when i go to add the show it adds it from both sources and it gets listed twice from two different sources.

+1 on these requests.
And yes, thank you for the awesome work on this Bradvido. Nod
Thanks for the update. This works SO much better under Eden B2 than under Dharma. I was able to get my Hulu subscriptions in with no problems at all. I am running into an issue, though, getting content from Amazon in properly.

For example, I'm trying to bring in the show Lost. Under this subfolder:
Code:
        <Amazon path="plugin://plugin.video.amazon" recursive="true" regex_name="true" >

<!-- HDTV Shows -->
            <subfolder name="Television/HDTV Shows/Lost" recursive="true" type="episodes" regex_name="true" >
                <!--
                <exclude>
                    <regexp>/Season[s]? [0-9] \[HD\]</regexp>
                </exclude>
                -->
            </subfolder>
        </Amazon>
The dropbox does not have a folder for Lost with episodes inside it. It has folders for Season.1.[HD] that ends up scraping as Forumla 1 season stuff. Obviously wrong. The content inside IS the lost episodes though.
Here is the pastebin of the log: http://pastebin.com/tArXZCPU

I tried again with this subfolder:
Code:
        <Amazon path="plugin://plugin.video.amazon" recursive="true" regex_name="true" >

<!-- HDTV Shows -->
            <subfolder name="Television/HDTV Shows/Lost" recursive="true" type="episodes" regex_name="true" >

<exclude>
                    <regexp>/Season[s]?\.?[0-9].?\[HD\]</regexp>
                    <regexp>/Season.[0-9]</regexp>
                </exclude>

</subfolder>
        </Amazon>
In this case, nothing was pulled into the dropbox or library. Here's the log for this one: http://pastebin.com/WHH5HUss

Next, I tried this subfolder:
Code:

<!-- HDTV Shows -->
            <subfolder name="Television/HDTV Shows/" recursive="true" type="episodes" regex_name="true" >
                <filter>
                    <regexp>^Lost$</regexp>
                </filter>
                <exclude>
                    <regexp>/Season[s]?\.?[0-9].?\[HD\]</regexp>
                    <regexp>/Season.[0-9]</regexp>
                </exclude>

</subfolder>
        </Amazon>
Again, nothing was pulled into the dropbox or library. Here's the log: http://pastebin.com/Fsa4mi0B

I tried several other iterations to no avail. The closest I got was when it created the "season x" folders in the dropbox. Then it did have the correct streams, but since they weren't under the top folder "Lost" and the episodes were in folders, the scraping didn't work right. Is this something where I'm going to have to go manually edit the nfo or something? I sure hope not. Any help is appreciated. I'm sure I'm not the only one running into this with Amazon.
Does anyone mind giving me examples of how to set up some new search filters? What i'm basically looking to do is just scrape the "network" folders for all the shows from each network. I've done it successfully with Hulu, and now i'd like to do the same thing with the Free Cable and Amazon Prime addons, so i can plug that all together and basically make Virtual Cable TV. Unfortunately, my Regex-fu is weak, and i'm unable to cobble together working search filters for Amazon and Free Cable.

Could anyone post theirs if they have them working? Specifically, i'd like to do shows in amazon in HD if they're offered...right now it picks up the SD shows fine, but since amazon lists SD and HD as separate "seasons":

Code:
Grey's Anatomy
      Season 1
      Season 1 [HD]
      Season 2
      Season 2 [HD]

And the like. My current search filter is:

Code:

<!--Full Episodes from the ABC Network -->
            <subfolder name="Television/Networks/ABC"
                max_series="999" type="episodes" suffix=" (Amazon)" >
            </subfolder>
        </Amazon>

and in my drop folder i get:

Code:
Grey's anatomy
     Season 1
     Season 2
Season 1 [HD]
Season 2 [HD]

Can anyone shed some light as to why the HD seasons are being detected as completely separate series? Ideally, i'd like to get a listing of every show on every network, but if SD and HD versions of a show are available, i'd like to only get the HD. I can provide log snippets if need be. Thanks again for all the help!
Seems that you have the same issue I do above. Hopefully someone has successfully created a filter that will work for amazon. I've pretty much given up Sad
TheCasa Wrote:Seems that you have the same issue I do above. Hopefully someone has successfully created a filter that will work for amazon. I've pretty much given up Sad

It's weird. If you're looking for HD at the moment, you seem to be out of luck, but you can use my filter above and add an <exclude> tag for [HD] and you'll get the episodes in SD just fine. It's not a perfect solution, but i can still watch shows from amazon, so it's better than nothing Big Grin
AWESOME PLUGIN. Thank you very much. I'm only on day 2 of using it - my concern is upnp url's changing on restarts (which i do nightly), but it sounds like that was taken care of, so i'm optimistically thrilled with the richness this plugin adds to my library.

Question - the "archive" if not successfully scrapped option is fantastic. I'd like to use this on my local PVR folder as well. I see you have a SAGETV script that includes archive, but i use ForTheRecord with live tv integration in XBMC. Is there a way i can use this script or another to add un-successfully scrapped episodes to the tv show as a "special" episode?

Feature Request (?) - not sure if this would fall under this script or maybe a new one, but adding the ability to sync watched status and current play head with the third party services (specifically thinking of netflix) would be awesome. Until XBMC creates a googletv or android app/port, i'm continuing to use the netflix app on my tablet and tv while using xbmc on my main tv downstairs.

Once again, excellent script. Couldn't agree more with the post very early in this thread pointed at the XBMC team. The library is one of xbmc's strongest features. Limiting it to local media that successfully scrapes is a travesty. Adding streaming content and user generated files (without manually creating nfo files) is an absoute must. Great community work getting this feature created for the xbmc team.
actapon Wrote:AWESOME PLUGIN. Thank you very much. I'm only on day 2 of using it - my concern is upnp url's changing on restarts (which i do nightly), but it sounds like that was taken care of, so i'm optimistically thrilled with the richness this plugin adds to my library.

Question - the "archive" if not successfully scrapped option is fantastic. I'd like to use this on my local PVR folder as well. I see you have a SAGETV script that includes archive, but i use ForTheRecord with live tv integration in XBMC. Is there a way i can use this script or another to add un-successfully scrapped episodes to the tv show as a "special" episode?

Feature Request (?) - not sure if this would fall under this script or maybe a new one, but adding the ability to sync watched status and current play head with the third party services (specifically thinking of netflix) would be awesome. Until XBMC creates a googletv or android app/port, i'm continuing to use the netflix app on my tablet and tv while using xbmc on my main tv downstairs.

Once again, excellent script. Couldn't agree more with the post very early in this thread pointed at the XBMC team. The library is one of xbmc's strongest features. Limiting it to local media that successfully scrapes is a travesty. Adding streaming content and user generated files (without manually creating nfo files) is an absoute must. Great community work getting this feature created for the xbmc team.
-Yes, UPNP changes are automatically caught as long as you run this program at a regular interval (I have mine scheduled to run every hour).

-For watched statuses, if you want to sync with external sources, that would probably be a different add-on, but I like the idea. However, I am working on a way to mark the .strm files as watched when you are done watching. XBMC does not does this by default because it treats the .strm as a playlist instead of a single file.

-For the PVR integration. I am right in the middle of switching from SageTV to ForTheRecord, so I plan on doing exactly what you are requesting. For starters though, install the Guide Enricher for FTR, it adds the season/episode numbers to your program guide data. Then you can change the archiving format of the recordings to display them in a nice way that XBMC can scrape.

-For all the Amazon Primer's out there, I recently started playing around with the Prime Video addon as well, and I am going to put together some search filters and will post them here once I confirm they work.
Ryoga79 Wrote:The new version works amazingly! Not to mention it's getting easier and easier to use. Kudos!

Three quick questions -

Can this be something that can be resolved on the script end, or should i just put in exclusions for shows i already have? (trying to avoid the latter, since that would require making quite a few exclusions as i have a large library)

2) The import works great, and playing back the episodes is seamless, but the appending of the " (Hulu)" suffix doesn't appear to be working, so when looking at the library, there's no way to tell if the episode is streaming or local. Not a huge deal, but something that would be helpful in the long run.

I can provide logs/configs if they'll be helpful.

Thanks again for all your hard work - this app is fantastic!
1 - This is very hard to do because it would be based on name-matching only and not on a specific id. I'd suggest you use the prefix/suffix/movieset options to tag your streaming shows, so you know if they are local or streaming when you pick one to play.

2 - Prefix/Suffix/MovieSets are working flawlessly for me. If they fail for, you, I'd need a debug log.

3 - Yes. Currently duplicates episodes from different sources are skipped only if they have the exact same file name. In the next update, they will also be skipped if thei SxxExx numbers match. This will prevent duplicates very well for episodes.

The subfolders are scanned in the order they appear in your Config.xml, so put your "best" ones first.

Also, in the next update, Amazon Prime scraping will work much better. (All of the [HD] stuff in the listing was messing the parser up).
bradvido88 Wrote:Also, in the next update, Amazon Prime scraping will work much better. (All of the [HD] stuff in the listing was messing the parser up).

Awesome! Thanks!
Request -

Idea: Integrate this incredible app with Jason's also incredible Psuedo TV app

Basically giving you a cable guide with all this great content.

Insane!
bradvido88 Wrote:--For the PVR integration. I am right in the middle of switching from SageTV to ForTheRecord, so I plan on doing exactly what you are requesting. For starters though, install the Guide Enricher for FTR, it adds the season/episode numbers to your program guide data. Then you can change the archiving format of the recordings to display them in a nice way that XBMC can scrape.

I have the guide enricher installed. Helped with "normal" primetime programs that didn't get set properly to start with (my initial epg data is being pulled from micro$oft's api). But i still have a problem with a few shows, namely on going game shows like Jeopardy. The guide enricher did adjust the sXXeXX data, but it doesn't match tvdb.com so xbmc fails to scrape.

Any update you get on this i would much appreciate and love to try out. It's probably the last piece of my library puzzle
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins)10