Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Filmi By NATURE is going to become more FILMI soon.

Download XBMC add-on Filmi BY NATURE.

NOTE: TV SHOWS are now moved to new add-on : TV on DESI ZONE.

IMP TROUBLESHOOTING: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1413126

Cheers,
AJ
My Repo link: http://code.google.com/p/apple-tv2-xbmc/
dude!

sounds great! i have long found it hard to find good quality bollywood movies Smile

will check it out when i'm home, thanx!
thanks for the plug-in. Working great.
Added new features:
  • YouTube CHANNELS : Sominal TV, EROS, UTV, Yash Raj Films.
  • Song Titles

I can get more YouTube Channels easily just let me know. It will soon be dynamic and available in add-on settings.

More new features coming:
  • More Better MOVIE links
  • Dailymotion Channels

AJ.
I can't find it on your repo page, down for maintenance? But thanks, was looking for something like this for my parents. Smile

EDIT: NVM, found it Smile Didn't think it was there since the repo page shows you last updated on Feb 11th...thanks a lot! PS. Any chance we can get subtitles on some of the movies or the option?? Your movies are great quality but would be perfect if there were subtitles!
moin.g4 Wrote:Any chance we can get subtitles on some of the movies or the option??

as i don't speak any other language than english (terribly ignorant i know! but i do love my bollywood movies) i would like the option for subtitles....

most of the 'newer' skins have the subtitle add-on already so it would be easiest i suppose to pass the name of the movie as the name of the playlist/file and then when you fire up the subtitle window it might find something on opensubtitles Smile

thanx for your work!
Nice addon working great here does this deprecate desi tv addon as well ?
johoja Wrote:Nice addon working great here does this deprecate desi tv addon as well ?

No. If you find something wrong with Filmi BY NATURE, switch to Desi TV. But yes give first preference/ search to Filmi By NATURE.
gobbledigook Wrote:as i don't speak any other language than english (terribly ignorant i know! but i do love my bollywood movies) i would like the option for subtitles....

most of the 'newer' skins have the subtitle add-on already so it would be easiest i suppose to pass the name of the movie as the name of the playlist/file and then when you fire up the subtitle window it might find something on opensubtitles Smile

thanx for your work!

Yeh. there are several skins provide a way to get subtitles for movies. I will see if I can get subtitles within addon.
But a problem will always stay when the movie is divided into multiple videos parts. In this case, it will be hard to keep subtitles timing correct.
Few more new features added:
  • Retrieve Movie Posters from themoviedb.org
  • Enabled MY YouTube Channels. Add your own channels to add-on.
  • Few fixes made in current features.

MORE, MORE and More coming soon. Keep posting suggestions.
I spend few minutes and It work great and excellent job... thanks...
( last night it crashed on me but I don't know when , but I will inform if this happen again)
Smile
j
hi ajay,
i have not been able to get any of your add ons to work, ive installed filmy by nature, desi tv, and each time i click on a file to play, it crashes and reloads back to the main apple tv screen, i have xbmc working fine for icefilms and other add ons, i have disabled auto update in nito tv and i have apple 4.3 installed unteathered from seasonpass. am i missing something or doing something wrong?
moyork Wrote:hi ajay,
i have not been able to get any of your add ons to work, ive installed filmy by nature, desi tv, and each time i click on a file to play, it crashes and reloads back to the main apple tv screen, i have xbmc working fine for icefilms and other add ons, i have disabled auto update in nito tv and i have apple 4.3 installed unteathered from seasonpass. am i missing something or doing something wrong?

Either install XBMC night build to fix it or downgrade your iOS 4.3.
XBMC crashes because it is currently not supported on latest iOS 4.3 or ATV 4.2.1. Downgrade your Apple TV iOS version using instructions provided at this link:

http://forum.firecore.com/topic/4140?pag...ment-15785

It will work after downgrading.
any live link for sun tv or vijay tvHuh?/thanks.....
AJ - Great job for the plug-in.. my wife is very happy.. Any change you can add Urdu ( Pakistani ) Dramas?

Thanks for all the effort