Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Disclose.tv Add-on (Video Plugin)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Hi,

I have finished a new Video Plugin for the conspiracy-theory website http://www.disclose.tv.

This add-on is available in the official Kodi repositories for version >=Gotham.

Code:
0.1.5 (01.11.2015)
- fixed playback

0.1.4 (03.10.2015)
- fixed add-on

0.1.3 (07.06.2015)
- fixed playback

0.1.2 (27.03.2015)
- fixed thumbnails

0.1.1 (24.02.2015)
- fixed playback

0.1.0 (14.02.2015)
- fixed playback

0.0.4 (21.04.2014)
- fixed playback
- updated translations
- small fixes

0.0.3 (16.03.2014)
- updated translations

0.0.2 (25.02.2013)
- use stream info for duration

0.0.1 (27.12.2012)
- initial release
have fun,
sphere
Hi there,
Great idea but all the videos seem to lock up xbmc. The 'working' pop up comes up and starts circling, then stops and.......well that's all she wrote.

edit: actually, it does work sometimes. The long videos start audio first and then the video starts a couple of miutes later. While audio is playing xbmc is locked up.
(2013-01-08, 13:07)emptyhead Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there,
Great idea but all the videos seem to lock up xbmc. The 'working' pop up comes up and starts circling, then stops and.......well that's all she wrote.

edit: actually, it does work sometimes. The long videos start audio first and then the video starts a couple of miutes later. While audio is playing xbmc is locked up.

Its working fine here.
I need more informations from you:
- Please upload your xbmc.log from a session where you have issues.
- What OS?
- Which Version of XBMC (Eden, Frodo Beta, RC1,2,3)?
- Special Hardware, ATV2, Raspberry Pi?

regards,
sphere
hi,

is it possible to add the video descriptions in the info?

regards,
marv
(2013-05-30, 20:51)marv_el Wrote: [ -> ]hi,

is it possible to add the video descriptions in the info?

regards,
marv

No because disclose.tv doesn't expose it on the overview page. The add-on would need to open every video-playback-page to have access to the description - which would make the add-on slow and traffic wasting.
ok, i see what you mean.
thanks for the addon btw., watching it every day ;-).
Getting the addon.py error on this addon that was working normally. It's on ATV2 running Frodo 12.2 on fresh install a few days ago.
Here's my log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=26076

Thanx for any help.
Have a look to the website:

Quote:Sorry, we are experiencing temporary technical problems!

Please check back later.

Disclose.tv Site Admin

So the add-on will work agan when the website works again Smile
Awesome, much thanx to you for all your hard work and thanx for this great addon!
Anyone else having problems with this...It was working fine .. then just stopped playing videos..on 2 different boxes..one linux and one android..excerpt from the log "ERROR: Open - failed to open source <http://video.disclose.tv/17/25/Adele__Set_Fire_to_the_Rain__Piano_and_Flute_172519.flv>"
Looks like the url is invalid..when i type it in to my browser i get 404 Not Found
Hi

This is my favourite video addon for xbmc!
However for the last 2 or 3 days it no longer plays the videos, i uaually select them from the New section.

Ill try and post a log file later

thanks
My favorite also..tried on android, Linux and windows ...plugin version 0.0.1 0.0.2 and 0.0.3.. nothing works
I emailed : [email protected]
Thanks for reporting.

I fixed playback (website changes...) and created a new version which should be available shortly.

@vipersvcd: Please remove my clear text email address.

regards,
sphere
(2014-04-21, 09:29)sphere Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for reporting.

I fixed playback (website changes...) and created a new version which should be available shortly.

regards,
sphere

Hi

thanks for the quick fix. Looking forward to the new version.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15