Slowness Issues
I have been using Dharma for the last year and it has been great. I have decided to try and upgrade to Eden and it seems I am having some slowness issues and I am not sure where to start.

http://pastebin.com/C6uB4pVt

I have the stable Eden installed on my laptop with the Aeon Nox 3 skin. I know that the Nox skin requires a bit more PC power but my HTPC is much more powerful than the laptop and runs as slow.

My setup uses a MYSQL database on my server and I have created a separate database for the Eden install from the Dharma install so I can still run both versions until I upgrade.

The main issues I have been having is once XBMC loads it can take about 5-10 minutes for the weather to load and other scripts. Witht he "randomitems" script installed and enabled for widgets it causes the biggest slowdown. I am also unable to run other scripts like psuedotv for at least 10 minutes. The navigation is also extremely slow in this time.

I have done a lot of searching and removed and reinstalled XBMC, scripts and skins but have the same issues. I am thinking maybe my SQL database is half the issue but am not experienced enough to do much there. Any help would be great.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Slowness Issues0