Need Kodi Download for OS
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=267479
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
The disk image is 76.7mb and the installed application is 171.1mb and was downloaded from kodi.tv. I know some are making hay on the thread you linked because some mentioned "banned add-ons" but this is not what is driving this error. My issue is with RC2 only and on a fresh install on a MacBook Pro 15" running Sierra 10.12.2.

The nightly from 12/29 installs and runs fine. Jarvis installs and runs fine. This issue is specific to RC2.
The solution is in that thread.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
There are several suggested solutions in that thread (after wading through the chaff regarding banned add-ons). From what I can tell, there are missing or corrupt pyo files. Sorry but having a hard time blaming the Gatekeeper because this is ONLY happening with RC2 and no other versions. I guess I'll just sit tight with Jarvis until this gets sorted out. I never had an issue testing out any of the nightly builds. Something is off with the RC2 at this point.
Thats all bullshit. This problem was covered a dozens of times now. Disable gatekeeper (google it) and kodi will start ... Closed
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need Kodi Download for OS0