[split] Arctic: Zephyr 2
[font][font]Hola, [/font][/font]
[font][font]gracias a jurialmunkey por el gran trabajo que está haciendo con AZ2. [/font][/font]
[font][font]Puedo ver en las imágenes de su nueva piel que se pueden ver los premios Oscar de la Academia. [/font][/font]
[font][font]Uso Universal Scraper y tengo una clave API de OMDB, pero nunca puedo ver los premios Oscar en su skin Horizon y otros compatibles. [/font][/font]
[font][font]Solicito que alguien me muestre las líneas de código de los archivos .NFO (referidos a la información de la premisa del Oscar) para editar manualmente mi colección de películas y tenerla lista para cuando esté disponible la máscara AZ2. [/font][/font]
[font][font]Lo siento por mi inglés (usar el traductor de Google). [/font][/font]
[font][font]Muchas gracias por la ayuda[/font][/font]
Sorry for the previous message  Confused
Hello,
Thanks to jurialmunkey for the great work he is doing with AZ2.
I can see in the images of his new skin that the Oscar awards of the Academy can be seen.
I use Universal Scraper and I have an OMDB API key, but I never get to see the Oscar awards on their Horizon skin and other compatible ones.
I ask that someone show me the lines of code of the .NFO files (referred to the information of the Oscar premise) to manually edit my movie collection and have it ready for when the AZ2 skin is available.
Sorry for my English (use Google translator).
Thank you very much for the help
Your question doesn't relate to AZ2. Please ask questions in the appropriate thread.

The Horizon thread is here:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=317395

Ratings are provided by Skin Helper. After installing SkinHelper, you need to add the API keys to script.module.metadatautils
Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Manage Dependencies > Metadata and Artwork Module.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Hi, jurialmunkey thanks for the help.
In his Horizon skin I have managed to see all the qualifications of the films and the Oscar awards of the academy. When exporting the collection, in the ".nfo" files, you see all the qualifications, but you do not see anything related to the Oscar awards, this was what interested me.
I guess it's only online information.
Greetings and thanks again for your incredible skins. I'm waiting for your AZ2.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[split] Arctic: Zephyr 20