VIdeo Calibration Issue.
I am using Frodo 12.3 on a windows 7 pc connected to my plasma tv using HDMI and I have noticed the following issue.
I calibrated the video on my XBMC. I put XBMC in suspend and when it comes back from suspend If I go to Video Calibration I will need to do it again...I can see both arrow that needs to be fixed again.
Why is this happening?
Video Drivers? Video card problem coming from suspend and
Are you saying that when you suspend your HTPC the image size is 'too large/small' for the TV? There should be a setting on your TV - I have a Samsung and the TV setting is 'Just Scan' under picture options.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
(2014-04-04, 13:59)Piers Wrote: Are you saying that when you suspend your HTPC the image size is 'too large/small' for the TV? There should be a setting on your TV - I have a Samsung and the TV setting is 'Just Scan' under picture options.

After the suspend the image is not the way I left it. If I go to the Video Calibration I can see that I can see the white arrows.
My TV is set to AUTO...
That sounds more like an issue with your TV or AVR set up.

(2014-04-05, 13:33)Piers Wrote: That sounds more like an issue with your TV or AVR set up.

My TV is a Panasonic vt50. My guess that this was related with the video card of my htpc. It is an AMD video card which is on the CPU.
Well, what happens with the refresh rate when you use XBMC? AMD are notorious for over/underscanning and need to be set up correctly.

That being said without screenshots of your exact AMD configuration I can't really say any more. On my previous LG TV I had to set each refresh rate in Windows so it didn't underscan - with my Samsung I use the 'Just Scan' option on the TV so it means I don't have to bother with that.

Either:

1) Screenshots of your Windows refresh rates and AMD configs
or
2) Look further through the settings of your TV.

Keep in mind that for AMD GPU's the overscan settings are not global, it must be set for every valid refresh rate.
The above post is true and it's annoying - but that's why I love the Samsung setting for Just Scan.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
VIdeo Calibration Issue.0