I Have A Question
yes i did had users all was working but my domain was band from here and after a wile gave it up. every post i would get a backslash from you mods crying
So You Thought Wrong so drop the attitude. you made a mistake its ok
I am not a mod or dev. If your domain breached kodi's trademark, what did you expect?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
no I didn't expect it didn't think they owned every word that contained kodi but makes sense they want to create they add-on
Wait, you called it a derivative of kodi?

After all that crap to do with xbm chub for YEARS?
yes but I don't use it because they asked me not to
and I don't really what to be compared to them thank you
All talk and no website - show us the damn thing!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Wink 
haha its my post I should think I would be doing the talking. o and your commenter hawww bless you .
you forgot your little smileys. I know how you guys love your smileys and frawnies so il put a couple in for you
Big GrinBig GrinBlushConfused

and nope will be day or two waiting for new domain and hosting. but wil be up will come with plugin and admin panel

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I Have A Question0