• 7(current)
WIP Unnamed/Sports Center - Sports for Kodi
Thanks for reporting, let me know the league those teams belong as I haven't heard of them before Tongue
Oh forget it, I read now and u mention italian basket
also find issues (only displays a blank page) at team details page in basket leagues from Italy, Spain & France
Kodi 19 + Arctic: Zephyr Reloaded
nVidia SHIELD 2017 + WD My Book
LG OLED65B8PLA + LG SP11RA 7.1.4
Hi,

Any plans to port this to Silvo's Aeon Nox? I assumed since this version works on Aeon Nox 5 it would work on his fork but I received a message saying it doesn't.
(2015-03-10, 21:23)wordguy Wrote: Hi,

Any plans to port this to Silvo's Aeon Nox? I assumed since this version works on Aeon Nox 5 it would work on his fork but I received a message saying it doesn't.

you would probably be best to speak to the maker of that mod
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
The plan now is to have a working version with as many functionalities I think of. Skinning is done at the same time as python so only when this is more developed I'll start working on porting it to some other skins. I don't know what silvos aeon nox is but since is nox based I guess it's fairly quick.
I think the current version is not working even with Aeon Nox 5, maybe missing some skin file in the repo

EDIT: Ahh github seems updated now, was using the google repository
Yap it is not finished yet, maybe after dinner/champions league games. This wizzard stuff has taken far more time than I was expecting. Still an anoying bug, after I'll push an update to the gcode repo
So finally good news (update v.0.0.15):

The addon now runs a wizzard the first time the addon starts. It will ask for your username on the thesportsdb.com and let you decide which teams you love the most. All teams (+ image metadata) you love are stored in the userdata folder (even if not your top favourite). This wizzard is usefull to integrate in the future with widgets and to personalize your own UI experience. All image metadata of your favourite teams (the ones you have loved on the db) will be downloaded by means of individual threads.

Appart from that the addon now has a lot of settings to personalize the home menu. You can now hide certain sports you don't like/follow and costumize the main background for each section:

You can:
1) Set the fanart as the default addon fanart - as it happened before
2) Set the fanart to the sport specific fanart the addon ships
3) Set the fanart to the "fans" team fanart if you have a team you love for the sport that is focused on the menu
4) Set the fanart to the "general badge fanart" of the team you love if you love a team for the sport that is focused
5) Set a custom image as fanart

Some other random bugs were also fixed.

This update allows you to turn the main menu into something like this:

The information on the top right corner of the screen changes according to sport. It's a listitem that allows you to browse straight to selected team.

A few more screens with other users:

Unfortunately, not everyone is a Benfica supporter now Wink

Hope you like
when i got to site sportsdb.com say its parked by godaddy.com and nothing shows!
(2015-03-11, 00:53)blueeyiz702 Wrote: when i got to site sportsdb.com say its parked by godaddy.com and nothing shows!

http://www.thesportsdb.com/

Quick tip: your kodi forum credentials are valid there.
(2015-03-11, 00:55)enen92 Wrote:
(2015-03-11, 00:53)blueeyiz702 Wrote: when i got to site sportsdb.com say its parked by godaddy.com and nothing shows!

oh,okay im there thanks!

Actually they are not, most users will need to register for a username
(2015-03-11, 01:15)zag Wrote:

Actually they are not, most users will need to register for a username

Ups my bad, thought the forum database was imported as I didn't register my user but could login into it. I registered the 92enen though lol
A lot of functionalities will only be available for the ones who have an account (and love their teams) in the database. Hopefully this will help the website getting more users and more content Smile

Let me know if you find bugs. If some dialog does not work properly probably the fault is the lack of data on the database (and no exception handling in that case). Also menu entries like fixtures or league tables for leagues are not implemented. Another issue at the moment is that the menu in the teams dialog is static, which means a "news entry", "twitter entry" or "videos entry" will be displayed even if the team does not have the appropriate field filled.
That being said, if you find bugs try to give some details of dialog that is broken or the team that causes it
Update version 0.0.16 (and script.module.thesportsdb to 0.0.9)
-Got rid of the old font used to display teams/fixtures
-Option to display alternative name as default
-Other fixes to dialogs and improvements

Also followed the suggestion from zag and started to organize this a bit better here:
https://trello.com/b/AE8QO3zt/script-sportscenter
Almost there:

At least for this one. Full league tables will have to wait a bit as I don't know exactly how other sports (appart from football) are organized. I guess both nba and nhl are separated into conferences right? Other basketball and hockey leagues into a single board I think.

No idea how the ranking in motorsports, baseball, golf, rugby or american football works. Any hints would be appreciated
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unnamed/Sports Center - Sports for Kodi3