• 10(current)
Mod pkscout's Estuary Mod for Kodi 18 (Leia)
background images i have found that using settings artwork fanart  <resource.images.skinbackgrounds.clear>
\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\resource.images.skinbackgrounds.clear\resources
images are not stored in an xbt file so you can just replace them
Yes that works, thank you. But is there even a workaround to get an multiimage in the home screen? Like a diashow?

Cheers
New Update

v.1.1.19
- support for New NextPVR client shortcut in TV menu
- small change to support Shoutcast radio as a TV channel
New Update

v.1.2.0
- added option to not scale artist images on music visualization screen
New Update

v.1.2.2
- updates from Estuary 2.0.22 in Leia 18.2

(I apparently forgot to post the announcement about 1.2.1, oh well)
New Update

v.1.2.4
- updates from Estuary 2.0.23 in Kodi 18.3

(I apparently forgot to post the announcement for 1.2.3 - I must be allergic to odd point release announcements)
(2019-04-07, 18:09)pkscout Wrote: New Update

v.1.1.19
Just wondering - how can I access Shoutcast Radio as a TV channel?
Would be great adding somehow Shoutcast as Webradio to the Radio menu…
Thanks!
(2019-08-08, 16:34)candrian Wrote:
(2019-04-07, 18:09)pkscout Wrote: New Update

v.1.1.19
Just wondering - how can I access Shoutcast Radio as a TV channel?
Would be great adding somehow Shoutcast as Webradio to the Radio menu…
Thanks! 
I actually don't know.  Someone else who uses my mod was doing that work and sent me a few skin updates to support this.  I'm hoping he'll pop in and share.
New Update

v.1.2.5
- updates from Estuary 2.0.25 in Kodi 18.4
New Update

v.1.2.6
- changed top breadcrumb to smaller text to show more information
- updates to support next version of Artist Slideshow

Just FYI, the current version of AS will be current for awhile, and this mod supports the current version fine, but I'm starting testing on a new version that will require the included skin changes.  If you happen to be a skin author and are reading this, I'll be posting something in the skin dev forum later about what's coming and what to do to support both versions.
A couple of questions for you.. Can I add the PVR's TV Guide to Favorites?
And a big one.. I have all singles in my music collection. They are tagged, but missing album art. Where do you call out the album art "no art" icon? I would like to disable (or replace it with a clear.png) in the Now Playing screen.

Thank you for this great "no frills" skin!
Although it would be perfect (for my use) with "TV Next Aired" incorporated...
(2019-12-07, 15:34)thewarm Wrote: A couple of questions for you.. Can I add the PVR's TV Guide to Favorites?

I don't think so.  That's would be a function of the stock Estuary, and I'm not seeing any way to do that.

(2019-12-07, 15:34)thewarm Wrote: And a big one.. I have all singles in my music collection. They are tagged, but missing album art. Where do you call out the album art "no art" icon? I would like to disable (or replace it with a clear.png) in the Now Playing screen.

That's a chunk of Estuary I never touched, so I had to go do some digging.  It looks like the default artist image is named DefaultArtist.png and is set on line 66 of Variables.xml.

xml:

<variable name="MusicInfoThumbVar">
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Listitem.Art(thumb))">$INFO[Listitem.Art(thumb)]</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(listitem.dbtype,artist)">DefaultArtist.png</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(listitem.dbtype,album)">DefaultAlbumCover.png</value>
        <value>DefaultAudio.png</value>
    </variable>

If you put a new image with a different name in the root of the media folder and then change "DefaultArtist.png" to the name of that new image, I think that will do it.
Thanks for the reply
I assume you mean edit the variables.xml in your skin folder. I tried your suggestion. No luck.
I could try the old way and open the textures file, replace the png file with a new one... It is probably easier just to tag the music files with album art..
Again, thank you for your work on this skin
thewarm
PVR - EPG - Getting genre colours working again after upgrading to Leia

First - Thank you to pkscout for your work on this skin.  As others have said, it's a big improvement on the official Estuary skin.
My question relates to EPG colours.
I use NextPVR and EPG Collector as my pvr backend, and I can see the program genres (such as Sport-Cricket or Movie-Drama) displayed within Kodi - but no EPG colours show up since upgrading.
In V17 I used a workround involving a couple of changes to 'MyPVRGuide.xml' and the addition of an 'epg-genres' folder which allowed any colour to be applied to any genre (details here https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=329610 )  but in V18 Leia this has stopped working.
Looking at the xml folder of the skin, it appears that the section determining the epg colouring has moved to 'Includes_PVR.xml'  but making the previous changes there produces no result...

I have done the usual googling but no luck, so I would be very grateful to hear whether anyone has EPG colours under their control for V18.
(2019-12-18, 21:31)prothed2 Wrote: PVR - EPG - Getting genre colours working again after upgrading to Leia

First - Thank you to pkscout for your work on this skin.  As others have said, it's a big improvement on the official Estuary skin.
My question relates to EPG colours.
I use NextPVR and EPG Collector as my pvr backend, and I can see the program genres (such as Sport-Cricket or Movie-Drama) displayed within Kodi - but no EPG colours show up since upgrading.
In V17 I used a workround involving a couple of changes to 'MyPVRGuide.xml' and the addition of an 'epg-genres' folder which allowed any colour to be applied to any genre (details here https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=329610 )  but in V18 Leia this has stopped working.
Looking at the xml folder of the skin, it appears that the section determining the epg colouring has moved to 'Includes_PVR.xml'  but making the previous changes there produces no result...

I have done the usual googling but no luck, so I would be very grateful to hear whether anyone has EPG colours under their control for V18.
Unfortunately I'm not in a good spot to help you.  The PVR guide isn't something that was modified, so it's just the default Estuary behavior.  I gave up trying to understand EPG colors and genres a couple years ago because it almost gave me a brain aneurysm.  So my guide mostly feels like just random colors and genres.  😉
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
pkscout's Estuary Mod for Kodi 18 (Leia)0