• 3(current)
WIP EVOLUTION skin for KODI Krypton / Nexus
(2022-08-23, 08:14)jokero009 Wrote: Hello..) I already downloaded from the updated link and checked) Now when you click this button, the fanart automatically works as a slideshow and it works completely well!) Thank you so much for adding this feature! Let me clarify, this should only work in "Fullscreen" mode?
Yes just fullscreen, where else would you like it to work?
Smile
Sorry to bother you again!) To tell the truth, after thinking a little and testing this new " Fullscreen Slideshow" functionSmile I realized that it was enough for me just to have this opportunity working there!) If you also did not like this idea about the possibility of extrafanart in zoom mode, then you can completely ignore this request! I really like how you implemented a new feature for this button Smile To tell the truth, it's very interesting!) This is what I was missing. So thank you very much again!)
Hi @kpr57 ,
hughe job you does with the skin , i got one question , maybe i didn't read something but after turn off movies set etc (if that matters) , when i go to configurate skin on interface i only see a black screen .
What im doing wrong mate?
thanks
(2022-08-23, 14:44)jokero009 Wrote: Sorry to bother you again!) To tell the truth, after thinking a little and testing this new " Fullscreen Slideshow" functionSmile I realized that it was enough for me just to have this opportunity working there!) If you also did not like this idea about the possibility of extrafanart in zoom mode, then you can completely ignore this request! I really like how you implemented a new feature for this button Smile To tell the truth, it's very interesting!) This is what I was missing. So thank you very much again!)
Sorry I don't quite understand where you would like to integrate the multifanart other than where it is. Did you think of integrating it in the zoom window without having to press the full screen button? If so, it's going to be complicated, integrating a slideshow into another, since there are already films running!
(2022-08-23, 20:39)ofory2012 Wrote: Hi @kpr57 ,
hughe job you does with the skin , i got one question , maybe i didn't read something but after turn off movies set etc (if that matters) , when i go to configurate skin on interface i only see a black screen .
thanks
Thank you, no error on your part, for the moment I have not taken care of the skin configuration window and for the moment it is empty!
Hello again ..) Sorry for the incomprehensibly written. I meant that I have enough multifanart functions where it is now Smile Therefore, I wrote to you that after thinking a little, I realized that multifanart is not needed in zoom mode!) Thank you very much for adding multifanart, where it is now. I really like this featureSmile
i found a problem : the sort by character start by A, so many movies in my library have name begin not a letter character can not appear in the list. (for example the movie name is 5 cm per second )
i hope you will fix this soon Smile
thank you
(2022-08-23, 21:36)kpr57 Wrote:
(2022-08-23, 20:39)ofory2012 Wrote: Hi @kpr57 ,
thanks
Thank you, no error on your part, for the moment I have not taken care of the skin configuration window and for the moment it is empty!
I also get black screen. So the skin does not work right now?
I've been enjoying your skin for several days now SmileHe's incredible! You're a genius.. I didn't even know that such a skin was even possible in Kodi! Thank you very much again for sharing! The only thing would you please add the ability to create playlists directly in your skin. Otherwise, the skin is beautiful and incredibly comfortable Smile
Installed this on Kodi Matrix but all I get is a graphic of film reel,popcorn etc.
Underneath is the phrase “All movies. 1/0 Date added descending”

Thats it.
Cannot escape from that screen
Try adding your libraries to a fresh estuary first , then downloading the skin.
(2022-08-25, 18:42)ontap Wrote: Try adding your libraries to a fresh estuary first , then downloading the skin.

I will give that a go later
All who use the skin "EVOLUTION" please write your reviews, opinions! So the creator of this @kpr57 (Michel Bidaine)skin will understand and know that many people like this skin and people are really delighted with it! Thus, we will motivate the creator of this skin to improve, to add some interesting things that the users themselves would like.. I am delighted with your work Michel Bidaine. And I really want "EVOLUTION" to develop further!
(2022-08-26, 11:09)jokero009 Wrote: All who use the skin "EVOLUTION" please write your reviews, opinions! So the creator of this @kpr57 skin will understand and know that many people like this skin and people are really delighted with it! Thus, we will motivate the creator of this skin to improve, to add some interesting things that the users themselves would like.. I am delighted with your work @kpr57. And I really want "EVOLUTION" to develop further!

Two words only, the skin is "masterpiece" and the creator is "genius". I have used many skins before this skin, but no one make me excited like this skin. Some problem are found, like sort movie by character or subtitles dialog but even with it, the skin still amazing! I hope @kpr57 have time to improve his great skin Smile
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EVOLUTION skin for KODI Krypton / Nexus0