[split] New WETEK Box
(2016-03-03, 17:55)droidelec Wrote: On S905 OpenELEC for our WeTek Play 2S everything is working fine.

WeTek Play 2S use a modded Fork (version) of XBMC/Kodi ?
LG OLED 55E8 - M9702(oppo 203) -  Dinobot U5PVR(Enigma 2) - Meccol KI pro(COREelec) - Sony PS5
AndroidPremiumPlayer blog - HI - Frequency Switcher 
I was talking about OpenELEC on S905-H Revision C which is used for WeTek Play 2S. On Android You can use Kodi v16.0 or WeTek Media Player.
@droodelec , maybe short movie (preview) for us how works oe on new wetek play 2s (channel change speed etc...)
Sure, we will try to make some video Wink
Wow, I was going to buy a Wetek Play but I think I'll hold out a bit longer for this new box. One question, will it have a dual dvbs2 tuner like the play?
(2016-03-04, 23:12)Sjharris Wrote: Wow, I was going to buy a Wetek Play but I think I'll hold out a bit longer for this new box. One question, will it have a dual dvbs2 tuner like the play?

This looks like it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7u8l7UAdCVA
(2016-03-04, 23:30)wasguy Wrote: This looks like it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7u8l7UAdCVA

Why would you post some random guys youtube link instead of the one posted by droidelec, it's the exact same video lol

(2016-02-26, 15:42)droidelec Wrote:

We are going to present our WeTek Play 2S device next month at CabSat show in Dubai Smile

Device will support Android, OpenELEC and Enigma 2 operating systems, and there will be later this year Ubuntu Core for those who would like to do custom projects with more freedom Smile
Thanks but that doesn't show me anything we don't already know. I am interested to see if it has the same twin tuner capabilities as the play and I guess most importantly for me, how it accesses my Google Play movies as I have quite an extensive library that I want to be able to access until I can ever access them through Kodi.
New Box support/scan Radio FM/DAB+?
(2016-03-05, 18:20)maxelm2 Wrote: New Box support/scan Radio FM/DAB+?
That would be one awesome feature!
@droidelec
What about 3D-ISO playback?
3D MVC (ISO or MKV container) remains a work-in-progress w/AMLogic S8xx and S9xx... WeTek and Minix have both said they're working on it.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT
Whats the new box going to be called? I'll rename the thread.
WeTek Play 2S

WeTek Play 2

WeTek Hub

2 others Streamer and Streamer 4K are to our B2B customers.
Makes sense to merge this thread w/wrxtasy's here.

And this one can be deleted.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[split] New WETEK Box1