Piracy.
(2016-09-28, 21:10)DaLanik Wrote:
(2016-09-28, 19:33)da-anda Wrote: so, let's just protest the content creators and don't watch any Hollywood stuff anymore Smile. Most blockbusters are utter crap anyways these days. Same "story" line with different actors and a shit load of CGI and 3D slowmotion effects. There are unfortunately not many movies worth spending money on these days. I used to buy more blurays a couple years ago - these days I mostly rent them or wait until they air on TV or Netflix.

Exactly! You're the only one to get the point. Hollywood stuff or better said, ALL american films are such JUNK for stupid masses, that I see no way I'm gonna pay to watch that. When they start making good films (again, like they did in the 70's and partly 80's), maybe people will be willing to pay.....

this is wrong and not fair:

1) "...ALL american films are such JUNK for stupid masses..."

all that "blockbuster" movies are simple entertainment movies, i dont like most of them. but this was not different 10 or 20 years ago. beside this "mainstream movies" there are also a lot of very good, innovative and clever movies from america, partially so-called low budget or independent movies. but you must find them (if you are not to stupid, imdb will help you). and all the "new" american series.... not all but some of them are very good.

2) "... that I see no way I'm gonna pay to watch that"

how i have to understand this in context with banned addons? its ok to watch all this movies for free because they are crap?
He just says he is not gonna pay to watch that content. He doesn't say he will watch it for free, in fact he quotes someone who says we shouldn't watch the content anymore.
well, I added a smilie to my statement, so it wasn't really meant serious. Otoh, blockbusters (which I loved to watch) really suck lately, with a few exceptions. Or maybe it's just because every third movie is some Marvel super hero featuering the same actors and every fourth is some bad remake or sequels of a classic movie.I'll stick to (US) TV shows then.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Piracy.0