• 51(current)
[SUPPORT] USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand)
Not sure then, CBS uses a different streaming type from ABC and NBC, and is fairly simple on playback. Does this happen with any other addons?
Other than the pseudotv add-on (which works fine), ustv is the only one I really use. I'll install and test out another video app when I have a chance and get back to you.
(2015-03-13, 10:10)slices Wrote: OK, so the new changes to HLS playback didn't help, if the issue is what I think it is it effects NBC, ABC, FOX, History, ... But not CBS?

Hi,

let me first say thank you for this great plugin. I'm enjoying it now for several weeks and it worked out fine for me. Could you please tell me, if this HLS playback problem and effects on NBC means that new content cannot be loaded? For example: Jimmy Fallon's Tonight Show is not updating anymore since 1 week. Old content can still be accessed but nothing new is coming up
I'm using Version 1.2.1 and other shows within the plugin are working.

Thank's in advance for your support/answer.

BD
No different issue, firstly HLS is a playback thing, secondly you don't get a choice with NBC its always HLS, anyway it looks like the issues above aren't related to HLS.

I'll look at your issue tommorow but I suspect it's because we had to put special processing in for Jimmy Fallon, either that or you need to sign in with your cable details to get the most recent stuff.
(2015-03-17, 01:26)slices Wrote: No different issue, firstly HLS is a playback thing, secondly you don't get a choice with NBC its always HLS, anyway it looks like the issues above aren't related to HLS.

I'll look at your issue tommorow but I suspect it's because we had to put special processing in for Jimmy Fallon, either that or you need to sign in with your cable details to get the most recent stuff.

Great, I appreciate your help and hope you can find the problem.
Looks like new content is showing up now, what I'm seeing matches the website. Try the github version if you still have problems.
i'm getting this error with the latest git repo:
http://pastebin.com/1fhDApB0

the default export setting work fine.
but when i try to set a custom folder, it gives me this error.

--------------------------
oh! thanks for this module!!! i'm glad to see this added on.
great work with keeping this addon going as well!
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
(2015-03-17, 13:42)slices Wrote: Looks like new content is showing up now, what I'm seeing matches the website. Try the github version if you still have problems.

I can see the episode from yesterday and three from 2 weeks ago. For whatever reason the whole last week is missing. Tried it with the github version.
I will give it a try tomorrow to see if new episodes appear.
Yes I couldn't see the missing episodes the website either.

In other news the custom export folder fix and net geo fix are now in github.
(2015-03-17, 21:47)slices Wrote: Yes I couldn't see the missing episodes the website either.

thanks! works great!

any thoughts of making it possible to add single showsHuh

keep up the great work!
(2015-03-17, 21:47)slices Wrote: Yes I couldn't see the missing episodes the website either.

Thanx for your support. It seems to be working again. I appreciate your efforts!
?uestion about the new Library options.

When does the library get updated?
could there be an option for when the library is updated?

thanks again for the commitment to this addon.
At the moment it's updated after you export your favorite's from the context menu, need a separate script to do this periodically I'm working on that.
(2015-03-19, 16:40)slices Wrote: At the moment it's updated after you export your favorite's from the context menu, need a separate script to do this periodically I'm working on that.

sweet! looking forward to it.
(2015-02-21, 04:12)neandertal Wrote: Something is up with MSNBC, I only can get "Afternoon MoJoe" to work basically. Just spins for a bit, working and then stops and nothing happens.
Worked perfectly before.

Would love if you could fix it, thanks.

It's been over a month since MSNBC stopped working. Is anyone working on a fix?
  • 51(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[SUPPORT] USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand)10