• 7(current)
[Mod] New Episode Info List and Wide List for Episodes
I'm not quite done I need to make another set of controls that fills the screen when the menu bar is set to hide and add back the bottom bar area that will fade back in when paused on the movie for a second.

This is what I have for the wallview for now:

27 movie, 3 x 9 Horizontally scrolling panel, Selected poster zooms 175%, edge posters zoom away from the edge and towards the center so that the whole poster is always in view when selected. Posters on the center row just zoom in place. I'll work on it some more tomorrow.

Good stuff mate. The next update is going to be postponed for a little bit. I've started adding in color themes and it's taking a little longer than expected.
Hey, i wanted to change the color of the play/pause/stop menu during playback... where can i locate that?
@qualar:

Love the dark look of your mod, I never really saw the point of the media type icons either!

Any chance of an upload pls?
Big Grin
dod666 Wrote:@qualar:

Love the dark look of your mod, I never really saw the point of the media type icons either!

Any chance of an upload pls?
Big Grin

Download moved to standalone thread.

Sranshaft, feel free to merge any of these changes into your MOD if you wish.
NEW UPDATE

Changes: OSD Colours darkened to make more readable.
Plot text changed from full caps to lowercase.
Added: Displays Fast Forward and Rewind multiplier over the Fast Forward and rewind icons.

Download moved to standalone thread.
I had a similar idea but went a bit darker!

dod666 Wrote:I had a similar idea but went a bit darker!

Now that I look at it I think I prefer darker.. By the way I think you have not saved with transparency. I have updated the download above with darker images.
Starting to look like Mediastream Huh
Quote:By the way I think you have not saved with transparency.

The movie info is transparent but very dark, it just doesn't show well on the screenshot.
I wanted everything to have a bit more contrast as I'm only using a 28" 16:9 CRT TV (a cheap one at that!)
I have darkened mine but left the transparent part untouched. Amended the download location in previous post.
I noticed a slight bug on the home screen. The now playing cover is the wrong size:

Should be:

Ammended xml:
includes_NowPlaying.xml

Big Grin
dod666 Wrote:I noticed a slight bug on the home screen. The now playing cover is the wrong size:

Should be:

Ammended xml:
includes_NowPlaying.xml

Big Grin

This is because I moved the Now Playing info to the breadcrumb bar up top. I just forgot to delete that section of code.
I have added a mini scan bar. This it active during Pause, FF and Rewind. It also displays the FF and Rewind speed.

qualar Wrote:I have added a mini scan bar. This it active during Pause, FF and Rewind. It also displays the FF and Rewind speed.

How do I get the minibar?
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Mod] New Episode Info List and Wide List for Episodes2