• 8(current)
[MX3-M] 2.4GHz Fly Air Mouse Remote Control [FIX]
Hi,

I have Kodi installed in F:\Program Files. I have tried editing the install.bat file, changing C: to F: in the x86 section (I have a 32 bit PC) whereever it occurs to no avail. Can you tell me what else I need to change in your .bat file to run the installation & use this remote?

Thank you.

MK
Big Grin
(2015-06-02, 23:17)martink0646 Wrote: Hi,

I have Kodi installed in F:\Program Files. I have tried editing the install.bat file, changing C: to F: in the x86 section (I have a 32 bit PC) whereever it occurs to no avail. Can you tell me what else I need to change in your .bat file to run the installation & use this remote?

Thank you.

MK

martink, see post 29 and post 43

i can make the default paths editable in setings if it's ok for you.
Hi Calinutz,

Sorry if I wasn't clear, my problem isn't that deep Smile. I have downloaded the installer & run the batch file but it fails because it was written for a Kodi install on the C:\ drive. My install is on the F:\ drive so I have tried to edit the batch file to reflect this by changing every mention of C:\ to F:\ but that doesn't seem to work. Do you have any suggestions as to what I am missing or what I need to do?

Changing my Kodi install to C:\ isn't practical with the set-up of my system.

Thanks.

MK
@ martink0646,

Update to Kodi 15 (Isengard) and use the updated keymaps. No need for additional programs or scripts.

I have updated the first post.
Thank you, will do.
Hi there.
I have just purchased the 2.4g air mouse and cannot use it. The instructions are unclear. I am unable to carry out paring to get the cursor on the screen. Any deas on what i am doing wrong/

Regards terry
(2015-06-14, 07:46)tel47 Wrote: I am unable to carry out paring to get the cursor on the screen.

These remotes are usually shipped pre-paired. If not, Press and hold the OK and TV button at the same time.

Also, check the cursor lock and make sure the batteries are good.
Hello,

I hope i have not double posted this, as the previous post disappeared on me. Firstly thank you everyone for your contribution on setting up this remote as this allows noobs like myself to benefit from your knowledge and experience. My question, hopefully someone could answer, is it possible to map the red power button on this remote to Hibernate. Currently the red power button on my remote completely shuts down my system.

Thank you
Scott

Told you i was a noob. I was able to achieve what i wanted by going into Control Panel of Windows. Windows - Control Panel - Power Options - Choose what the power buttons do - Then select Hibernate from the drop down menu for the Power Button.

My remote now Hibernates when pressed in Kodi.
I updated the INSTALL.bat to auto-detect the location where Kodi and/or XBMC is installed so it should be a tad more universal.

http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=DHLuLRPg

Tested and working on Windows 7, 8, and 8.1.
(2015-06-17, 06:25)rain3x Wrote: I updated the INSTALL.bat to auto-detect the location where Kodi and/or XBMC is installed so it should be a tad more universal.

Great work rain. I will update the post with this installer soon. The other batch files will be updated to include this code.

I think I will move the fix files over to the AppData folder for a completely universal solution.
Does anyone know if iets possible to remove the air mouse option. I don't find it very usefull. I use open Elec.

I also want to change the return option. Now it takes me to the home screen. But i want to let it return to the previous screen. Does anyone know how to change this?

Thanks for your help!
(2015-06-18, 18:45)robinthart Wrote: Does anyone know if iets possible to remove the air mouse option. I don't find it very usefull. I use open Elec.

I also want to change the return option. Now it takes me to the home screen. But i want to let it return to the previous screen. Does anyone know how to change this?

Thanks for your help!
Installer updated. Now locates the correct directory for XBMC or Kodi, also checking the version of Kodi automatically.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/gr77i6...ersal).zip
Does this also work for open elec? And what does the fix mean?
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MX3-M] 2.4GHz Fly Air Mouse Remote Control [FIX]7