• 9(current)
Aeon MQ 6
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1821583
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

So is there will be Aeon MQ 6 or not?
Yes, of course.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
In MQ6 can we have a 'watchlist' feature please?!

I.e. To show a list of the first unwatched episode of each of the series you are watching. This is such a good feature in ReFocus and should be part of every skin IMO!
Devices
- NAS: Synology DS212, 6TB, MySQL
- HTPC: Intel NUC N2830, 2.4ghz, 4GB RAM, SSD, Win 7 & OpenElec (dual boot) / Kodi 15.2
- PC: Lenovo M92P, 3.2ghz, 12GB RAM, Win 10 / Kodi 17.4
- Laptop: Acer 5750G, 2.9ghz, 8GB RAM, SSD, Windows 10 / Kodi 15.2

(2014-11-05, 13:48)flekz Wrote: In MQ6 can we have a 'watchlist' feature please?!

I.e. To show a list of the first unwatched episode of each of the series you are watching. This is such a good feature in ReFocus and should be part of every skin IMO!

+1
Very good idea, i'm missing that!
(2014-11-05, 13:48)flekz Wrote: In MQ6 can we have a 'watchlist' feature please?!

Sounds like the MQ5 TV Show widget "TV Shows - In Progress". That does exactly what you described: It shows the first unwatched episode of every unfinished TV Show you started watching at least once.

Great, I updated to Kodi and now I can't see what this feature is. Screenshots please?

It's just a script. Assuming you have script.watchlist installed (from the Gotham repo, still works fine with Helix) create a menu item to

Code:
ActivateWindow(Videos,plugin://script.watchlist?type=episodes,return)
Is it possible to include oscar symbol (like it happens on NOX) next to a movie that won the oscar, please?
Will you be incorporating extended info script and Meta Data actors? Also, any chance of making artwork downloader automatically download artwork when the library is updated?
@Frozin, skin aeon mq5 have support for script metadata actors, and extedend info too, and work if use previous release;

About auto download with artwork downloader,wait for offical answer by MarcosQui.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2014-07-18, 21:35)puithove Wrote:
(2014-06-30, 01:55)iFredOS Wrote: I read a few things related to this skin and PleXBMC. Will you finally implement this feature?

Full PleXBMC integration would be awesome.

Could you build MB3 integration?

It began from the PleXBMC add-on but has grown to be much more mature. MB3 scrapes all art and centrally manages watched statuses, so it takes care of the "auto-run-artwork-downloader" scenario (for anyone willing to run MB3 server to manage their metadata)

Currently someone modified mq5 to have base-level integration, but it would be great if it was built-in

Essentially the same as PleXBMC, but with much more metadata and artwork (and a more efficient means of editing it that works with nfos to boot)

Existing modified themes http://mediabrowser.tv/community/index.p...10-themes/
Example built-in theme http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=201061
This MQ guy is still doing this before Christmas, right? Wink
KODI 20 - LibreELEC 11

Intel NUC 4250U (Haswell) in Abel H2 chassis, Philips 55OLED804
Yeah, any update on it?
Will it be before Kodi 14 is releasd or do I need to look for a new skin?

Where's MarcosQui gone?
(2014-11-24, 20:05)Ipaddle Wrote: This MQ guy is still doing this before Christmas, right? Wink

(2014-11-24, 21:06)James_liv Wrote: Yeah, any update on it?
Will it be before Kodi 14 is releasd or do I need to look for a new skin?

Where's MarcosQui gone?

"When will you make it end?" "When I'm finished." Pope Julius II, and Michelangelo - The Agony and the Esctasy”

For those used to strolling in the paths of what is sure and scheduled, let me say that a creative work has usually an unknown date of delivery, specially when it has not been commissioned by anyone.

Jav
Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 617