• 593(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
Twitter says you have a release coming this weekend. Will that be the release that includes Pluto.tv channels?

Thanks.
(2015-03-05, 00:52)ARYEZ Wrote: Haha trust me man, I'm not complaining about all the progress...in fact I'm waiting for the day when I have to happily rewrite my skins to support MP3 genre based music channels [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

I'm also excited about this. I have a number of streaming video music channels, but it would be nice to also have genre based channels using my own mp3s.
(2015-03-03, 08:18)tromy Wrote:
(2015-03-02, 21:52)wrichards Wrote: Aloha, Im having a difficult time making a channel using directorys and or playlists. Ive been reading and trying diffrent combinations to get it to work right, rather than clog this thread with this,,, is there another thread I could read about this. Ive read milkmans and this thread about this. I just dont wanta clog this thread....

Thanks for responses in advance...

This mainly has to do with not being able to make a channel based on a directory, either by making a playlist and then a channel or by directly using directory in the pseudo windows manager... both ways seem to come up blank... when i do get some combination to work, it will only life the first episode over and over... ARG!
Under settings set "media llimit per channel" to 1000 instead of unlimitedSmile

THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! Smile solved it... learning curve getting flatter.... Smile great app very greatful for it
(2015-03-05, 21:38)wrichards Wrote:
(2015-03-03, 08:18)tromy Wrote:
(2015-03-02, 21:52)wrichards Wrote: Aloha, Im having a difficult time making a channel using directorys and or playlists. Ive been reading and trying diffrent combinations to get it to work right, rather than clog this thread with this,,, is there another thread I could read about this. Ive read milkmans and this thread about this. I just dont wanta clog this thread....

Thanks for responses in advance...

This mainly has to do with not being able to make a channel based on a directory, either by making a playlist and then a channel or by directly using directory in the pseudo windows manager... both ways seem to come up blank... when i do get some combination to work, it will only life the first episode over and over... ARG!
Under settings set "media llimit per channel" to 1000 instead of unlimitedSmile

THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! Smile solved it... learning curve getting flatter.... Smile great app very greatful for it

media limit workaround, is a bug! that's been fixed and will be included in next update.

After next update you can set your limit to anything you like...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
I seem to have an issue where I turn on the EPG and leave it on. Then when the next episode starts in the background, the background EPG is replaced by the video playing in the background. Is this designed by default or a bug? I use the PTVL skin by the way.
http://imgur.com/gallery/7qoUUe7/
@SynthLover what kodi skin are you using?
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
I am using ReFocus. The problem seems to be absent in Confluence however.
(2015-03-06, 13:05)SynthLover Wrote: I am using ReFocus. The problem seems to be absent in Confluence however.

that was my guess.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2015-03-06, 14:59)bry- Wrote:
(2015-03-06, 13:05)SynthLover Wrote: I am using ReFocus. The problem seems to be absent in Confluence however.

that was my guess.
The problems is related to switching skins and not rebooting when prompted to.

If you switch your kodi skin, then launch ptvl it will run the videowindow patcher and prompt to reboot. If you don't your screen is messed up.

Did the prompt come up?
Erm.. I didnt get the part about the rebooting. Nothing of that sort comes up..
I have a few questions...

First, for the past few weeks I haven't been able to get trailers to work anymore. When I started using PsuedoTV Live they worked fine in between shows/movies pulling from the default YouTube channel MovieclipsCOMINGSOON , I didn't change anything on my trailer settings and suddenly I get an error everytime it tries to re-add the channel (background updating) that the list value is out of range or whatever and it says it's coming from the getTrailerList for Youtube. However, MovieclipsCOMINGSOON is active on YouTube so I'm not sure why it would randomly stop? I had to turn them off because I was getting errors for every channel whenever they updated.

Second question, how do I install themes for PsuedoTV Live? I've looked everywhere but none of the instructions match my configuration. I'm using OpenELEC Linux with PsuedoTV Live, all I have is a folder script.psuedotv.live in addon_data and no resources folder: http://i.gyazo.com/b06e4e6a929f89d8f0ff7cdb5df625b8.png . So I'm not sure how I could get custom skins for it?

Thanks,
Ryan
quick question as to getting background loading to "STICK" in "off" I cant get it to stick, no matter how many times I edit settings, and/or change the option inside the app. i cant get it to stick, Im asking what cache file/s i have to clear to make sure my edits are in the next loading... just a glitch im loosin hair over... Smile as always many thanks to any and all replys.
(2015-03-06, 20:28)krave Wrote: I have a few questions...

First, for the past few weeks I haven't been able to get trailers to work anymore. When I started using PsuedoTV Live they worked fine in between shows/movies pulling from the default YouTube channel MovieclipsCOMINGSOON , I didn't change anything on my trailer settings and suddenly I get an error everytime it tries to re-add the channel (background updating) that the list value is out of range or whatever and it says it's coming from the getTrailerList for Youtube. However, MovieclipsCOMINGSOON is active on YouTube so I'm not sure why it would randomly stop? I had to turn them off because I was getting errors for every channel whenever they updated.

Second question, how do I install themes for PsuedoTV Live? I've looked everywhere but none of the instructions match my configuration. I'm using OpenELEC Linux with PsuedoTV Live, all I have is a folder script.psuedotv.live in addon_data and no resources folder: http://i.gyazo.com/b06e4e6a929f89d8f0ff7cdb5df625b8.png . So I'm not sure how I could get custom skins for it?

Thanks,
Ryan

The first problem seems like the media limit problem that others have been reporting when a channel is set to unlimited. Luna has stated that he has a fix coming with the next update (see http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1947415 ).

I'm away from home at the moment, but trying looking in userdata rather than addon_data for the resources file (not sure which it is supposed to be in).
(2015-03-06, 21:02)azrael17 Wrote:
(2015-03-06, 20:28)krave Wrote: I have a few questions...

Thanks,
Ryan

The first problem seems like the media limit problem that others have been reporting when a channel is set to unlimited. Luna has stated that he has a fix coming with the next update (see http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1947415 ).

I'm away from home at the moment, but trying looking in userdata rather than addon_data for the resources file (not sure which it is supposed to be in).

It is on the app folder. In the PTVL folder. Under "skins", then put the skin files into "Custom" folder.
I've collected a bunch of old, outdated original PseudoTV Skins and placed them @github: https://github.com/Lunatixz/PseudoTV_Skins

I'm hoping someone can fork this git and start updating the skins for use in PseudoTV Live.
  • 593(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45