• 54(current)
[SUPPORT] USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand)
All content in this add-on is streamed from the network websites. All URL requests are logged so you can see where it gets the data from, you can also view the code. If it wasn't legit I'd be watching the episodes of Arrow I've missed.
To address your questions.
1. Geoblocking used to be an issue with the thecw, I'll test later if I have time, but they may have removed the checks from the resources we access and to a separate check.
2. Ads are rarely part of the video stream, the website and apps do extra work to show them.

I was thinking of adding cwseed as a separate network.
(2015-05-07, 18:52)slices Wrote: I was thinking of adding cwseed as a separate network.
I think it works identically to the cwtv.com so i don't imagine it would be that hard to add.
Still get errors from anything requiring the use of Proxy.py
I suspect something probably a firewall on your machine is blocking the port proxy.py uses. I've been planning making the port configurable, however there now some options to bypass the proxy currently only on ABC and fox. If you enable built-in SSL support in the settings ABC should work, that plus disabling quality selection should help with fox. That is assuming youhave a build with https support and don't want toi choose the nitrate.
(2015-05-14, 09:00)slices Wrote: I suspect something probably a firewall on your machine is blocking the port proxy.py uses. I've been planning making the port configurable, however there now some options to bypass the proxy currently only on ABC and fox. If you enable built-in SSL support in the settings ABC should work, that plus disabling quality selection should help with fox. That is assuming youhave a build with https support and don't want toi choose the nitrate.

Well I will be happy to test the firewall theory if you tell me which port it uses...
Configuring Firewall and router is easy.

I know it isn't my Kaspersky Firewall since I have tried with that disabled so it has to be some port forwarding that is required on the router or some other software conflict I can't find.

I will play with the other items you mentioned in the meantime. I have never selected the bitrate and left it at default. I have tried both SSL enabled and disabled but will investigate that further.

But I'm betting that what I need in the end is to forward a port to the XBMC machine in my router.
You actually have to deselect the quality option. It's port 12345 but it's only called by the addon.
(2015-05-16, 09:58)slices Wrote: You actually have to deselect the quality option. It's port 12345 but it's only called by the addon.

With Firewall enabled, disabled, and Port Forwarding set (none of this appears to have any effect)
Deselected the Quality option
SSL to Auto - ABC and Fox work but not NBC
SSL to Enabled - ABC and Fox work but not NBC
Disabled SSL and ABC, NBC and Fox throw Proxy.py error.

Conclusion...Deselecting Quality made ABC and Fox work but has no affect on NBC.
Firewall and Ports seem not to be a factor here.

But the Quality checkbox did allow ABC and Fox to work so thats great progress.
Changes haven't been applied to NBC yet so that makes sense.
peace,

wondering what's the status of the Auto Library Update service.

It works manually, but still does not seem to work with the timer function.

thanks in advance. if there's a separate thread for this, i apologize, please point me in the correct direction.
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
(2015-05-17, 08:48)slices Wrote: Changes haven't been applied to NBC yet so that makes sense.

Ahhh makes sense then...All is good!
Do you suggest I put SSL back to Auto? Does that have any affect on other channels?
No only ABC/Disney and Fox currently look at that setting so won't effect other channels. I can't find a way of actually detecting whether kodi is compiled with SSL support or not, the auto setting has some rules based on my best guess using operating system and kodi version.
Thanks Slices....I'm going to throw it back into Auto since that was default!
is there any way to queue up a few episode streams into a playlist within the addon ?
(2015-05-19, 00:00)schneidz Wrote: is there any way to queue up a few episode streams into a playlist within the addon ?

Yes, press Q on the keyboard to queue an episode to the current playlist.
Hello,

Please fix english subtitles for AdultSwim channel.
I use Kodi (14.2) on windows os outside of U.S.
Connection direct.
I tried using external player too (via playercorefactory), but always I get garbage like "cc608:AAAACML//JQg/YCA", "cc608:AAAAEcX//JQs/YCA/0Mi/ogB/gAA" etc.

Best wishes

Edit: It seems as subtitles are only for adult swim player on their site Sad.
From FFmpeg bug tracker ticket: "They're essentially just base64'ing the raw cc608/cc708 data wrapped in some transport stream-type packets."
  • 54(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[SUPPORT] USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand)10