• 62(current)
WIP Windows 3D MVC Bluray test builds
thanks for clarification. Hope it comes soon available
Current setup
HTPC: G4560 Kaby Lake, ASRock H110M-ITX, 8 GB, Win10
Server: G2120 Ivy Bridge, ASRock B75 Pro3-M, 8 GB, 22 TB HDD, Ubuntu 16.04.5 LTS
Audio&Visual: Marantz NR-1602, Dali Opticon 6 5.1, SVS PB12-NSD, Sony KD-65A1
@afedchin
Is there any new update?

Thanks!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
I have tried Everest 3D and due to the DD+ problem the german Atmos isn't working. In PowerDVD 15 the Atmos track plays fine.
New Krypton MVC Windows build: April 1 (+pdb)

This is expiremental build to improve performance of hardware decoding and may contain new bugs

Fixed:
  • Fixed VideoPlayer doesn't receive lost/reset events during switching to 3D mode
  • Updated to the latest Krypton branch.

Added:
  • Support of HW surfaces for HW based decoding, this should improve performance of playback.

The OP will be updated soon.
Thanks!!!
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
Ditto... thanks! Noted in the h/w discussed thread by @movie78 and myself in post #1 there.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT
I have just received my NUC6i3SYK an hour ago, Installed Windows 10, Installed the Intel drivers, Installed KODI Developer build of 25-March.

I will report back later this weekend on the 1-April Build (just saw its been made available)

Current found issues.

- Audio sync (pressing the left key resolves the issue, rewind 10 seconds)
- 3D cross eye, Some movies are played cross eyed somehow. (no issues on openelec RPI kodi 17)
- 3D Subtitles not showing correct depth but could be related to cross-eye issue.

Will return back when i tested more and with the latest build (currently spent only 30Minutes on kodi)

Thanks for building great software!
The latest build has a critical bug, links were removed, stay tuned for updates.

Edit: fixed
I just installed the 1-april build metioned in Post: #919.
You got me :-) ... well i hope its an april fool because none of my 3D MVC MKV's would play in 3D. if its not an april fool then let me know what information i could provide to help out.

So I returned back to the 25-March version and found another issue

Sometimes it looks like the movie is showing me the wrong frames. I'll try to explain what i think is going on.

If Normal playback looks like this:

Picture # 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Frame left # 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Frame Right # 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

sometimes it looks like its actually showing this:

Frame left # 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

So the left and right eye frame looks to be out of sync,

This really messes with your head, especially on fast scenes. i had to stop because it made me head explode.
This might have caused the 3d cross eye issue i have mentioned earlier but its hard to tell. skipping forth and back eventually resolves this.
(2016-04-01, 20:10)afedchin Wrote: The latest build has a critical bug, links were removed, stay tuned for updates.

lol and i thought it was an april fool.
(2016-04-01, 20:20)nklerk Wrote: I just installed the 1-april build metioned in Post: #919.
You got me :-) ... well i hope its an april fool because none of my 3D MVC MKV's would play in 3D. if its not an april fool then let me know what information i could provide to help out.

Sometimes it looks like the movie is showing me the wrong frames. I'll try to explain what i think is going on.

This really messes with your head, especially on fast scenes. i had to stop because it made me head explode.
This might have caused the 3d cross eye issue i have mentioned earlier but its hard to tell. skipping forth and back eventually resolves this.

Are you seeing any Blurriness in 3D?
post #919 was updated with new version. Please wait till the mirrors upload new version.
Thanks!
(2016-04-01, 20:31)movie78 Wrote:
(2016-04-01, 20:20)nklerk Wrote: I just installed the 1-april build metioned in Post: #919.

Moving objects become blurry indeed, because i see 2 different frames not meant to see together. especially with moving persons and objects.
also because of this weird dephts are noticeble while it happens.
camera movements is stuttering because of the frame "out of sync" issue. skipping it forth and back a few times fixes it.
(2016-04-01, 23:00)nklerk Wrote:
(2016-04-01, 20:31)movie78 Wrote:

Moving objects become blurry indeed, because i see 2 different frames not meant to see together. especially with moving persons and objects.
also because of this weird dephts are noticeble while it happens.
camera movements is stuttering because of the frame "out of sync" issue. skipping it forth and back a few times fixes it.

I had a lot of blurriness with the NUC6i3SYK, that is why I returned it, I bought the DN2820 and now I am not seeing any blurriness or stuttering, try to disable the Video Enhancement in the Graphic Card properties and see if that helps.
  • 62(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Windows 3D MVC Bluray test builds5