• 17(current)
Broken Yahoo! Weather
(2016-04-20, 20:39)Yorick Wrote: ronie, is this last version compatible with XBMC Gotham?.

nope, it's for Helix and up.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
thank u for the update! it's working again!!! Laugh
(2016-04-18, 17:54)ronie Wrote: since i can't reproduce the issue on my end, i could use some testers.

please try this version:
weather.yahoo-3.3.0.zip

in case you still get an error, please provide a Debug Log.

I know you said it wouldn't work for Gotham, so I guess this wouldn't work for Frodo either?
I applied the new forecast URL a few days ago, it used to work some days and now it has stopped working again. Any idea?
(2016-05-06, 08:25)Jackie78 Wrote: I applied the new forecast URL a few days ago, it used to work some days and now it has stopped working again. Any idea?
I gave up and switched to WU.
Hi ronie i dont know if you can help please

I posted in the aeon nox thread also as i wasnt sure if it is a skin problem or a weather addon problem but i got no response there (someone else posted aswell saying the same thing)

Since a few days now,the conditional weather backgrounds stopped working,i just get a black background instead of the conditional weather pictures

This is both on 15.2 and 16.1

I tried other weather addons aswell as yahoo (which i always use) but it is the same so not so sure its the yahoo weather addon problem

If its not the addon,maybe you could help point me in the right direction

Thank you for your time
Yahoo Weather is broken again Sad
(2016-05-19, 21:59)gate1975mlm Wrote: Yahoo Weather is broken again Sad
Did this just happen? It was working for me last night.

Idok Fire
(2016-05-20, 00:09)Idokfire Wrote:
(2016-05-19, 21:59)gate1975mlm Wrote: Yahoo Weather is broken again Sad
Did this just happen? It was working for me last night.

Idok Fire
Started at about 10:00am PST.
I am running versions 3.3.0 & 4.2.1 on two different machines and they are still working.
(2016-05-20, 01:57)blueribb Wrote: I am running versions 3.3.0 & 4.2.1 on two different machines and they are still working.

It started functioning normally again an hour ago.
am I the only one getting yahoo weather errors over the last few days?
21:33:09 T:7832 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>
Error Contents: time data u'0:3 am' does not match format '%I:%M %p'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\weather.yahoo\default.py", line 265, in <module>
forecast(location, locationid)
File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\weather.yahoo\default.py", line 108, in forecast
properties(data,loc)
File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\weather.yahoo\default.py", line 158, in properties
props_astronomy(astronomy)
File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\weather.yahoo\default.py", line 206, in props_astronomy
sunrise = time.strptime(astronomy['sunrise'], "%I:%M %p")
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\_strptime.py", line 467, in _strptime_time
return _strptime(data_string, format)[0]
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\_strptime.py", line 325, in _strptime
(data_string, format))
ValueError: time data u'0:3 am' does not match format '%I:%M %p'
-->End of Python script error report<--
nevermind, it's not the yahoo addon, something is messed up with the whole weather thing in my Kodi install, get errors on other weather providers as well
I've downloaded this add-on but everything says 32 degrees and there apears to be no settings to adjust to change location and to Celsius. Any ideas?
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yahoo! Weather1