re-scraping all movie DB from scratch
Hi all,

I installed XBMC a couple of weeks ago thus being quite new on it although enjoying it a lot.

I wrongly configured movie scraper to "preferred language english" instead of "italian".
I would like then to remove all downloaded info an re-scrap everything from scratch but don't know how.

Any hint please?

Thank you very much in advance!
Michele
Remove the sources, confirm to remove the movie entries from the library, re-add your sources, then rescan.
olympia Wrote:Remove the sources, confirm to remove the movie entries from the library, re-add your sources, then rescan.

actually I just wanted to re-scrap everything after changing the scraper and it seems it is enough to set the new scraper and start the library scan again.
the easiest way to do that is to clean library and re scrape
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
Hudson_Hawk04 Wrote:the easiest way to do that is to clean library and re scrape

Hehh, this issue has been discussed and solved 5 days ago with two proper resolution. No need to bump the topic with an incorrect resolution!!!

Cleaning library will not help at all in re-scraping! It will just remove movies from the library which have been physically removed from your sources. So basically nothing will happen on re-scraping after cleaning. Doh..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
re-scraping all movie DB from scratch0