TV Logos fail using FTP
Are there any known issues with TV logos not loading with the last official build when using a FTP server?

Looking at the log file (http://pastebin.com/zzK6yzwY), I see a GetImageHash error for each show as I scrolled through the listings. For example:

DEBUG: GetImageHash - unable to stat url ftp://192.168.10.2:21/TV Shows/Game of Thrones/logo.png

I have a logo.png file in the root folder of several shows but they are never loaded/displayed with the Cirrus skin -- although I've tried other skins as well; when I switch to SMB they work correctly.

I had trouble loading posters and fanart from FTP until I added <remotefanart>true</remotefanart> to my advancedsettings.xml. Is there something similar I need to add for logos?

Is this a known bug, or am I doing something wrong? Can anyone confirm if it is a problem with the latest nightly?

Thanks; for XBMC in general and help with this in specific.
was it working on ftp before?
I can't say. I added the logo files after I switched from SMB to FTP for performance issues.

For a test, I added a SMB video source with a single tv show in it. The logo displayed correctly for the show from the SMB source but not the FTP ones.
i can't say, i don't know if someone have used it on ftp share.
Can anyone using FTP as a source verify that TV logos are working with either the last official build or a recent nightly?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Logos fail using FTP0