personal photo's in XBMC - library options²
Hello,

I'm currently playing a bit with the 'pictures' section in XBMC and was wondering if it is possible to personalize this a bit. I mean, what I'm looking for is adding some info to my pictures, like some kind of lib mode for movies or music, but then for personal photo's?

Currently I create a folder, add this folder as the source and I give it an explanatory title. It's nice, but still very limited.

In the skin I'm using (AEON NOX) there is the infowall view available for the picture section. Now if I would be able to add some info to each folder (source) I add, that would be what I'm looking for. But is this possible in XBMC?

Thanks.
There is a my pictures database add-on in the official repository which may do what you are after.
Openelec on ASRock ION 330 / Kodi on Win 7 PC
Hi Rocket,

Thanks for the reply. I tested the add-on, but it doesn't seem to work for me. But I'll have a second look. Didn't find anything regarding adding comments though ...

Cheers.
Yes Ive often thought pictures in xbmc could be improved through a library of some sort.

Though my main bugbear is how slow it is to render a picture. Granted I have a low-powered atom system only... but open a 4mb jpg in windows picture viewer (win7) and its pretty much instant, the same cannot be said for xbmc sadly. It can process complex video to the limits, but pictures? just not quite the same standard IMHO.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
personal photo's in XBMC - library options²0