could this be the xbmc box?
Forgive me for my ignorance on this particular matter but... how can you see all that so clearly on those 2 pics?

I mean, can we have a somewhat more explicit explanation on all those cables lying around? For instance, the box on the top right is an USB hub? How about the one on the center?

On the other hand, it doesn't help that the specs say you have a bunch of things (Composite and HDMI video output, USB 2.0, SD/MMC/SDIO memory card slot, General-purpose I/O, etc) and you look at the usb thumb and only see 3 things: power connection, usb and I can only guess mini-usb??

In short, how did you noticed all the things I apparently am missing?
f**k..... started editing without sudo | M.K.

Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
I'll stick with my ION box. Only cost about $300, runs a full, real OS, and is a hell of a lot more capable.
hudo Wrote:Forgive me for my ignorance on this particular matter but... how can you see all that so clearly on those 2 pics?

I mean, can we have a somewhat more explicit explanation on all those cables lying around? For instance, the box on the top right is an USB hub? How about the one on the center?

On the other hand, it doesn't help that the specs say you have a bunch of things (Composite and HDMI video output, USB 2.0, SD/MMC/SDIO memory card slot, General-purpose I/O, etc) and you look at the usb thumb and only see 3 things: power connection, usb and I can only guess mini-usb??

In short, how did you noticed all the things I apparently am missing?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQ7N4rycs...r_embedded

One end is the HDMI cable, I dont know about composite, the usb is easily seen, the sd is on the underside of the board from what I can tell, and on the front of the board is a port that modules can be plugged into eg the webcam you see on the site.
YodaEXE Wrote:I'll stick with my ION box. Only cost about $300, runs a full, real OS, and is a hell of a lot more capable.

Which ION box?
effbiai Wrote:Which ION box?

I use an older Revo 3610.
YodaEXE Wrote:I'll stick with my ION box. Only cost about $300, runs a full, real OS, and is a hell of a lot more capable.

So you're saying the Debian that my SheevaPlug runs isn't a Full and Real OS?
As long as the 1080p decoder set is supported in Linux/VAAPI there's no reason this couldn't be the killer hardware set for XBMC.
Code:
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `xbmc_%`.* TO 'xbmc'@'%';
IF you have a mysql problem, find one of the 4 dozen threads already open.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
could this be the xbmc box?0