[REQUEST] Bookmark Scraper
Lightbulb 
Firstly I would just like to thank the entire community for making XBMC the most treasured program on my HTPC, I have only been using the program for the past 6 months or so but I could not imagine a true HTPC without it.

I have been thinking about the possibility of a bookmark scraper which could work similarly to the other movie info scrapers which gather titles, posters, fan art, etc. only with the addition of now adding bookmarks. This would turn the bookmark list into a dvd chapter menu. I have searched the forum multiple ways and times and have not been able to find anything like this so I decided to make a request to the community. I think an add-on like this would greatly increase the efficiency and ease of watching a movie that lets say you fell asleep at the middle of and never stopped or paused.

I have done an extensive search to find a website that compiles the times and names of every movie out there. To my chagrin, IMDb did not have this feature (altho it may be a pro feature, I'm not sure). I was however to find a website that does exactly what I was looking for, video.barnesandnoble.com.

As shown here, this site is quite extensive, updated constantly, and displays the times of each chapter.

I have no idea how to make add-ons otherwise I'd gladly try to do this myself but looking at all the great add-ons on XBMC so far I'm sure someone else could do it very very well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] Bookmark Scraper0