Audio Sync Issue in Full Screen
Sometimes when I have a video in full screen mode, the audio gets out of sync. I have tried experimenting with the settings with no luck. What is strange though is that when I have something over top of the video, the sync issue goes away. Examples are when I go to the home screen where the video plays in the background, or when I open the OSD. This is really strange and frustrating. Any advice on ways to fix this?
Sounds like the 24fps issue to me, where if you have 24fps content, and have XBMC to adjust refresh rate of the display to match video, that the sync is off. When you have the menu up and you see the video in the background, it resets the display to 60 fps (at least it does for me). If this is the same problem, there have been many complaints about it, but little done to fix it. Since the majority of my content is 24fps, I have set a global audio delay. However, when I do play something with a different frame rate, I have to adjust it on a file by file basic. I also have recently been playing back a lot of 25fps content, which seems to have it's own problems I haven't nailed down yet. I'm getting ready to set it up to play that content in an external player, as the material plays fine on my PS3 with PS3MediaServer and on my WDTV.

XBMC is a great program, but the frame rate/sync issues are definitely my least favorite aspect.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Audio Sync Issue in Full Screen0