Develope a new interface
Hi, i'm new on this software. I would like to know if there is any manual about how to modify the xbmc interface.

Sorry if for any case, this is not the section where i have to post this thread.
The Wiki is a good place to start.

Also, you should take a look a the files that are included in the skin. All of the .xml files will be in a folder labeled 720p. Look in that folder, make changes and see what happens. Always make a backup first.Wink
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
Thank you! I will try. I have another question:

Do someone know if is possible to create an aplication that every time the XBMC is switched on, copy the files that are in a server? I mean, i have a server where the clients upload files but i would like to have this files into the XBMC. Any idea?

Thanks
You can add sources in XBMC, so you would just add that server as a source, set the content type (movies, tv shows, music, ...) and everytime you start XBMC, it will scan all your added sources for new files.
Do you know if is possible to connect to a XBMC remotely? Imagine if a user wants to connect to the XBMC machine staying in another room. Is possible? From the source code i think no, but i only want to know if will be possible
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=The_Web_Interface
The UPnP in XBMC only allows to share the content with another XBMC or can be a server (in the same network)?
I don't know but you might be better off asking elsewhere as this is the Skinning forum.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Develope a new interface0