Video is jerky, sound speeds up after resuming from pause.
Hi i have some problems.

I resently installed XBMC on my new media computer.

As the video was jerky and this is with all video i installed CCCP that didn´t help at all, had to even uninstall it as XBMc stoped working with CCCP installed.

Video playback with MPC works flawless.

No does anyone know a fix for this?

Also if i paus the video for a while, then when i want to resume it it kind off speeds up or something, i have to reqind and it will work again, unless i rewind it goes on in that high speed, but this is only if i paus for a while.
Brejjan Wrote:Also if i paus the video for a while, then when i want to resume it it kind off speeds up or something, i have to reqind and it will work again, unless i rewind it goes on in that high speed, but this is only if i paus for a while.

Got the same problem but doesn't always do that.
It seems either random or does that on big files
What skin are you using? It is strange but I have seen similar things happen to me but it seems to depend on the skin.

I currently have the 10.1, not nightly version of XBMC. If I use the SVN of Neon Skin it does it almost every time on every file, but if I use the stable version of Night I never get a skip from either the pause or the "info" button during the video.

It makes me said cause I really really like the SVN of Neon. I love that they have put different covers on the movies; blue for HD, gold for ISO, and black for standard movies.

So, I would suggest trying a different skin. If you are using confluence (standard delivered skin) I have not used that one in a LONGGG time so I can not speak to it but I would suggest trying different skins.

Hope that helps,
SoBBie
Brejjan Wrote:Hi i have some problems.

I resently installed XBMC on my new media computer.

As the video was jerky and this is with all video i installed CCCP that didn´t help at all, had to even uninstall it as XBMc stoped working with CCCP installed.

I had the same issue on 10.1
I reverted back to 10.0 and now the video is smooth again

Have you tried a previous version?
I have been away on vacation so i will tie all suggestions now, thank you all for the help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video is jerky, sound speeds up after resuming from pause.0