Scraping - Movies in 2 Parts (Files)
Hi everyone:

I have several movies I've ripped that have, for any number of reasons, been split across 2 discs. For example, the Lord of the Rings Extended Editions, Once Upon A Time in America, Ben-Hur, etc.

For the purposes of getting a clean library, what's the best way to organize this type of thing so I don't have multiple entries in the library?

Many thanks for your input. I'm running ATV2's latest nightly, jailbroken on 4.3.

(Apologies to the mods if this isn't the correct forum for this post.)

SM
I think this is it on the wiki. It is called File Stacking. What you essentially do is name them exactly the same except at -part1 and part 2 to the name. So if the file name is

LordOfTheRings.mkv

you would have

LordOfTheRings-part1.mkv and LordOfTheRings-part2.mkv

I have did this for iso rips I have and it works great. Mine where mostly for ripping the special feature discs that came with some movies I have.
Wow... So easy I'm embarassed that I asked. Never thought of using "stack" as a search term in the forum. Apologies!
I have always just placed them in A folder named after the movie and then change the file names to cd1 and cd2 works like a charm.
Don't feel bad, took me forever to find when I was looking also. I actually just stumbled upon it eventually.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scraping - Movies in 2 Parts (Files)0