[AppleTV2] Music on NAS - XBMC crashes after 1 second of playing
Hey,

I recently installed XBMC on an Apple TV 2, and everything is working fine except one thing:

When I add music to the library, XBMC is scanning the tags and covers and the list is completely correct, but when I try to play one song XBMC crashes while displaying (and hanging) on exactly 0:01 of the song, no matter which file I pick.

Does any one of you have an idea what could be the reason for these crashes? It happens in DB mode as well as in file mode. I've been using XBMC since the good old Xbox 1 days and never had such a problem...

Sad
It's a known issue. check the Official build FAQ/info/issues stickied thread. It's under audio playback issues, with a link to the solution.

Always be sure to check the known issues thread, and do a search of the forum before posting - chances are someone will have had the same problem before and the solution is already out there
Hey,

I tried to search for the problem but no thread was found with "music NAS crash"... So thank you very much for pointing me to the FAQ, I will try to upload the xml file to the apple tv 2 and hopefully it will work then!

Thanks a lot again!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[AppleTV2] Music on NAS - XBMC crashes after 1 second of playing0