Trailer Buffering
Hi,

I couldn't find anything relevant anything other than the live version of xbmc in forums so don't know if this has been covered previously, but does anyone know how to fix the trailer buffering when viewing the trailer of a movie already in your library?

If i use Trailer Addict or Yahoo Movie Trailers plugins they both work and stream perfectly, but if I right click on a movie in my library, go to movie information and then trailer, it plays the first couple of seconds then buffers, then a few more seconds then buffers etc... it's impossible to watch a full trailer.

My broadband connection can obviously handle 720p streaming as I can view 720p trailers on my laptop and also, as said before, on my desktop through xbmc with alternative add-ons... just wondered if there was a simple answer as my girlfriend quite often wants to watch the trailer before deciding if she wants to watch the movie?!?

Any help appreciated,

Cheers,

Jonathan
If you can stream from other sites isn't relevant its if you can stream from HD Trailers.net this is where the trailers stream from so I guess it depends on how much load the site is under whether they buffer or not

You can do two things one use nfo's and provide your own URL for the trailer you want to stream and from where or download the trailers and put them in with your movie there's actually an app to do this with HD Trailers.net

I find 480p.mov trailers are perfect quality and aren't to large in size plus they never disappear over time
Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trailer Buffering0