How can I watch free Channel on ATV2 - XBMC?

How to add applications for xbmc?

Is there any list of application for ATV2 - XBMC??

thanks
The ATV2 doesn't have a TV tuner. You can't see live TV per se on the ATV2.

Your best bet would be to go under video -> addons -> Video Addons and see if you want any of those TV channels.
There's addons there for TV channels that stream over the internet.

Regarding applications for XBMC, you will find all that stuff under addons as well Smile There's some program addons as well. Have a browse through the repository.
There is a addon called "free cable" which has tv shows (not live) that you can watch. Also there is another addon for live tv called seeontv

what do you mean add applications? I suggest you go here and start reading the addons that are compatible with atv2. There are alot of them that work.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
there's something that
just bugs me about this guy's posts,
but I can't put my finder on it
gohamad Wrote:

How to add applications for xbmc?

Is there any list of application for ATV2 - XBMC??

thanks

usatvnow
rflores2323 Wrote:There is a addon called "free cable" which has tv shows (not live) that you can watch. Also there is another addon for live tv called seeontv

what do you mean add applications? I suggest you go here and start reading the addons that are compatible with atv2. There are alot of them that work.

How can I add this Addons on my XBMC? I already download Addons file. Just I want to know How can I add this addons on xbmc, pls.
gohamad Wrote:
How can I add this Addons on my XBMC? I already download Addons file. Just I want to know How can I add this addons on xbmc, pls.

Upload it to the ATV2 box (use sftp with same credentials as when you SSH into the box: root/alpine). You can move the file to the ATV2 box using FileZilla (google it).

Place it in /private/var/mobile .
In your XBMC on ATV2 you can browse to a zip file with addons (again, under the addons section in XBMC) and install from a zipfile. Find the zipfile you uploaded to ATV2 (/private/var/mobile/<filename.zip>).

And finally please stop this sillyness Smile
gohamad Wrote:

Would you please stop using the fancy colors and the fancy fonts and the fancy centering? Or you will pay my ophthalmologist...

thx
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How can I watch free Channel on ATV2 - XBMC?0