Problem caused by 20 month old son
My son loves XBMC so much that he can seem to change settings with my keyboard without the TV even being on.

This time he has managed to stop sound coming out of XBMC (latest nightly) on Windows 7. All windows sound is working just not in XBMC, I cannot see which setting he has changed but I get a MUTE symbol in the top right now and cannot get rid of it.

Any help would be appreciated in fixing this..

Also I assume that I can lock down all system preferences just not sure how? Any advice?

Cheers
David
Press the = key during playback.
Heh. Just wanted to add... we're having sort of issues, but with 20 week old cats.
Intel G620 2.6Ghz | 4GB DDR3 | ASRock H61M-GE | ASUS ENGT430 | 30GB Kingston SNV125-S2 SSD | 2TB Seagate ST2000DL003 HDD | Lite-On IHOS104-06 Blu-ray Drive | LIANLI PC-C39 Case | Antec EA-380D PSU | WIN7 HOME Prem 64bit | Dharma 10.1
kiosk mode also prevents some problems (Other skins have this feature)
Now resolvedSmile

Good luck with the Cats, I need it with my boy Smile
glennt Wrote:Heh. Just wanted to add... we're having sort of issues, but with 20 week old cats.

I have a similar problem with my cat, somehow I think he's learned to turn on my big screen projector.
Some times it's been ON when I come home from work. Or at morning; carefully pulling the cutains to obscure the lens so it doesn't lightup the room. Heh

Regards tuxen

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem caused by 20 month old son0