Executor
Hi,

Can someone give me a pointer as to how to use the executor add on - put this in the add-ons forum but nobody replied so thought I would try my luck here.

I want to use it to launch viewing software for an IP camera.

Path is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Y-cam Solutions\MultiLive\CameraView.exe"

I'm using Aeon MQ2, Programs/Programs Add-ons/Executor

It then gives me a screen select the program to execute, but the only option is my E: drive. Options are OK, cancel and new folder (which is greyed out)

Presume I just need to add the Ycam path somewhere, but cant work out where.

Thanks

AC
There is an, erm, feature of the file select dialog that if you have a CD or DVD in the optical drive the dialog only shows the optical drive and not the hard disks. Eject the CD/DVD. This also applies to virtual CDs e.g. ISOs mounted as CDs.

JR
jhsrennie Wrote:There is an, erm, feature of the file select dialog that if you have a CD or DVD in the optical drive the dialog only shows the optical drive and not the hard disks. Eject the CD/DVD. This also applies to virtual CDs e.g. ISOs mounted as CDs.

JR

\oh right, thanks. was seriously scratching my head as to what I was doing wrong....
i just had the same problem i eject my dvd rom but i not able to browse in my hard drives any other subjection?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Executor0