Complete Noob. Need folder view help.
Im not sure if this is even possible. We were using windows media player off of a pc to share to 2 xbox 360's. When doing that I had sorted everything into folders for my kids of different ages. That way they could just look in their folder and find what they wanted to watch.

Now we have moved to an Imac and have started using xbmc and are amazed at its structure. The problem is now the kids cannot view their folders the same way they used to. I have looked and looked but cannot find a view for the movies container that will just show a directory structure when viewing from the xbox 360's.

Any help Please. It doesn't help that weve only had the Mac for a week!
The Video View shows the Directory View On Mine on the Main Menu.
Have you added the folders and set content ?
I have added the only main movie folder there is. There are many subfolders under it. Right now it is still scanning the directory structure and adding movies. I think I have set content but not sure to be honest. A little over whelmed at this point!
I cannot find how to reach the set content window. Running in a mac and I go to videos and then files. I cannot see a tab to set content from in xbmc in the mac.

help. Im Lost!
camdelle Wrote:I cannot find how to reach the set content window. Running in a mac and I go to videos and then files. I cannot see a tab to set content from in xbmc in the mac.

help. Im Lost!

Couple of things, this section of the forum is for iOS (ie appleTV 2, iPhone, iPad) not mac you may get more response in the mac section

You seem to have added a video source in xbmc, right click on the source (in xbmc's file view) and select change content.
Part of the problem was that it was a bad install. Re installed and set content is there now. thx

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Complete Noob. Need folder view help.0