ListItem.IsResumable problem. ???
Having an issue with ListItem.IsResumable.

Here is the code and the pictures follow. One show that is resumable (episode 4) shows the icon another that is resumable (episode 6) does not.

Code:
Code:
                        <control type="image">
                            <posx>0</posx>
                            <posy>17</posy>
                            <width>40</width>
                            <height>40</height>
                            <align>left</align>
                            <texture>simplicity/banners/$INFO[ListItem.Overlay]</texture>
                            <visible>!ListItem.IsResumable</visible>
                        </control>
                        <control type="image">
                            <posx>0</posx>
                            <posy>17</posy>
                            <width>40</width>
                            <height>40</height>
                            <align>left</align>
                            <texture>simplicity/resume/$INFO[ListItem.Overlay]</texture>
                            <visible>ListItem.IsResumable</visible>
                        </control>

-
To learn more, click here.
It gets refreshed on skin reload/window reopen?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

pecinko Wrote:It gets refreshed on skin reload/window reopen?

Nope, never changes.
There is an issue with it updating that pieh was going to look at basically right now it only updates when the list cache thinks the items need updating which is few and far between if you exit a folder and wait a little then re-enter it, it can cause the cache to update.

The solution was he was going to change how and where it got updated and was looking at making it update on video stop (seems logical) but I don't think he has actually done that yet
It was played earlier and it wasn't showing it from start? or did enter window, played item and it didn't update? as Jezz_X said, I'm aware of update problem, but didn't have much time to fix it - maybe on weekend (finally!) I will get it done.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting.
Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first

My previous forum/trac nickname: grajen3
It was watched, I started it again, it doesnt show resumable.

Also,

Unwatched show, started watching it, doesnt show resumable.

There are only two shows in my library that show resumable. Not sure how they got to be that way.
atm I use this to determine if an item is resumable:
Code:
<visible>!SubString(ListItem.PercentPlayed,0,left)</visible>
Big_Noid Wrote:atm I use this to determine if an item is resumable:
Code:
<visible>!SubString(ListItem.PercentPlayed,0,left)</visible>

Same issue with this code. Huh
What does it show if you display the $INFO[ListItem.PercentPlayed] label?
I just pushed some changes that might help - please try next nightly and let me know if it's working correctly. Thanks.
Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

pieh Wrote:I just pushed some changes that might help - please try next nightly and let me know if it's working correctly. Thanks.

Will do when its packed and up on the site. I dont know how to pull and package updates.
Hitcher Wrote:What does it show if you display the $INFO[ListItem.PercentPlayed] label?

It shows 65.

Its strange, reloading the skin will make some of them populate for some shows, but not across the board. Some shows can all be resumed and none of the resume icons show, even if I reload the skin.
igotdvds Wrote:Will do when its packed and up on the site. I dont know how to pull and package updates.
nightlies are build everyday and can be downloaded ca 10:00 AM, GMT +0 so no need to pull changes and build it Yourself (that is if You can wait that looooong Wink )

ListItem.IsResumable doesn't return true or false, it's always empty for me. ListItem.PercentPlayed works as expected; 0 when not resumable and when you play something and stop it's immediately updated with the percentage played (as it did before).
Big_Noid:
ListItem.IsResumable won't have any value in <label> etc - it is only usable in boolean conditions (f.e. <visible>, <enabled>), it did work in my tests, do You have any samples where You used it and it didn't work? (so I could try to locate what's causing it).

Bump for this topic - I don't know if there are still issues with this. It seems to work here for me (but no doubt here - I just test it with basic things like show "resumable" label if ListItem.IsResumable is set and just display PercentPlayed and another label).

So if something doesn't work - keep writing here (I can't fix it if I don't know that it's still broken)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ListItem.IsResumable problem. ???0