Asus E35M1-I Deluxe 1080p glitchy/not working
I just purchased the Asus E35M1-I Deluxe installed all the drivers for the system and now I am testing video playback as its going to be my HTPC and I cannot get 1080p to play without glitching. The video starts and it instantly freezes frame. If I skip ahead a little it will play for a second or two and then freeze again. I really hope this system is capable of 1080 playback as that is what I was told in reviews. Any help would be great. I used Driver genius software to find all the latest updates for the drivers as well. The graphics driver is showing AMD Radeon 6300 series with a driver date of 9/8/2011
Mine plays 1080 files great. Do you have the hardware acceleration option turned on in settings? System, Video, Playback.
Im not sure where to go for those settings?
also what version drivers are you running?
See above on where to find that option. I'm running whatever the latest Catalyst was on AMD's site about one month ago.
I just looked in System, settings, video.. im not sure where you are going for this? Control panel, xbmc, etc sorry
This setting is inside XBMC under System, then Video, then Playback. Look for hardware acceleration. It's one of the first options.
I would guess there are no speakers or headphones connected.

If there are no speakers connected Windows 7 helpfully disables the audio. For reasons that are obscure this causes XBMC to have problems displaying the video.

JR
You definitely must use hardware acceleration, Zacate requires the GPU functions of the APU in order to perform, the CPU side is far too weak for full 1080 playback. I have no problems in XBMC or TMT5 for bluray or high bitrate file playback.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Asus E35M1-I Deluxe 1080p glitchy/not working0