http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/
HTPC
PC: Home Built
Processor: i7 6700k
GPU: GTX 980 ti
Ram: 16GB DDR4
XBMC: Kodi Jarvis
Skin: Aeon Badnox Beta

Smile, Just switched to the latest nightlies and fingers crossed everything seems fine(holding my breath). have to give it a proper extensive test later. I have now come across another problem involving subtitles. i have them turned off as default but I noticed whilst testing out The Kingdom(hddvd) that this also turns off 'forced subtitles', the instance i am relating to is when the Saudi police officer is being torterd and they are speaking (hmmm is it arabicHuh), anyway it isnt english and there should be forced subtitles but they do not show up unless I enable subtitltes but then I get ALL subtitles. Is there a way around this or do I have to omit all subtitles except 'forced' ones whilts i am ripping??
thanks for your help Smile
mrhyde1969 Wrote:Smile, Just switched to the latest nightlies and fingers crossed everything seems fine(holding my breath). have to give it a proper extensive test later. I have now come across another problem involving subtitles. i have them turned off as default but I noticed whilst testing out The Kingdom(hddvd) that this also turns off 'forced subtitles', the instance i am relating to is when the Saudi police officer is being torterd and they are speaking (hmmm is it arabicHuh), anyway it isnt english and there should be forced subtitles but they do not show up unless I enable subtitltes but then I get ALL subtitles. Is there a way around this or do I have to omit all subtitles except 'forced' ones whilts i am ripping??
thanks for your help Smile

Fingers crossed it all works now for you

I ripped my HD DVD's a few months ago using makemkv, I couldn't figure out how to include only forced subtitles, so I used to rip all the english subtitles and then use xbmc to select the correct ones. It is a main because different HD DVD's appear to do the subtitles differently so I have been unable to use just one default setting.

I have now moved onto ripping my Blu ray collection. I am using dvdfab, I find it easier to use, just as quick and gives you more control over subtitles etc.
HTPC
PC: Home Built
Processor: i7 6700k
GPU: GTX 980 ti
Ram: 16GB DDR4
XBMC: Kodi Jarvis
Skin: Aeon Badnox Beta

What are u ripping ur Blus too? Make MKV now has an option to copy forced subtitles only Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cant get VC1 (hddvd's) working properly0