Mizaki, Pecl24, I, and others have all missed this interface since we moved from Dharma and decided to pick it up and whip it into shape for the Eden release.
It is a full replacement for the default web interface built into XBMC and is built around the code changes in the nightlies. That means that as of right now you need to be on at least the Oct 15th nightly in order for this interface to work correctly.
How to Install
We're working on getting into the official addon repository right now but for now you're going to have to download the current version and install via zip. Here is how to do that:
1. Copy the zip-file to a location where xbmc can reach it.
2. Go to "System --> Add-ons --> Install from zip file", select the zip-file and install it.
3. Go to "System --> Network --> Services --> Web interface" and select the new Web interface "AWX".
4. You may need to clear your browser-cache before you open the new installed/updated webinterface in your browser.
5. Open the page "http://<xbmc-ip>:<port>/" in your browser.
see next post