XBMCFlicks never launches authorization screen
Hello,

I've installed XBMC Flicks, but I never get an authorization window. It seems I get access right away, but because I never entered a Netflix username/pass I get a script error for every option in the list (instant queue, new releases, etc.). I've installed Silverlight and set Firefox to my default browser; I tested FFox and I can play netflix stuff through it. Why can't I get a login screen?

Please help, Netflix is literally the last add-on for me to shed everything but XBMC entriely.
Hi, I had the same problem as you. If you are running Mac OS X like me, just make sure you :
1- Turned on the OSX setting in the add-on ;
2- Turned on the Canadian Netflix thing in the add-on (if you have a Canadian account) ;
3- Make sure you have installed firefox on your mac and that IS your default web browser.

Hope this helped
I'm having this same problem on Windows 7, and I've never been able to figure it out.
Genou55 Wrote:Hi, I had the same problem as you. If you are running Mac OS X like me, just make sure you :
1- Turned on the OSX setting in the add-on ;
2- Turned on the Canadian Netflix thing in the add-on (if you have a Canadian account) ;
3- Make sure you have installed firefox on your mac and that IS your default web browser.

Hope this helped

As the previous poster stated.

Seems like a fix was proposed to remove the dependency on Firefox, but I couldn't figure out how to confirm it myself.
I had the same issues... Do what the above posters said and you'll also have to make a few more edits, as I outlined here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=974...tcount=652
A fix is already in the repo on github, i'm finishing up some changes for eden, expect to see 1.0.21 in the next few days that should resolve this issue.
Working on windows 7 right now, no luck getting this problem fixed. I've yet to find a HTPC program that netflix works easily with...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMCFlicks never launches authorization screen0