Blu-Ray Locally stored metadata
Is there a utility or app that I am Missing?

Im am trying to store metadata locally with my BD rips. I rip as BD folder structure. All the apps I have tried place the posters and .nfo in the strem folder- almost.

MyMovies puts the nfo and poster in the right place but it uses the cover in mymovies db instead of a poster. The nfo is limited and not all the info is there that I want.

Media Center manager puts the files in the stream folder (XBMC doesnt look their!) I tried the support forum and no one responded-seemed to care.

Ember puts all the files in the stream folder as well.

I have not tried metabrowser 2.0. I tried the trial, followed the instructions but none of the trial files would save any info at all.

Are there any others that workHuh I would also like to be able to edit some of the metadata occasionally.
coffeeguy57 Wrote:Is there a utility or app that I am Missing?

Im am trying to store metadata locally with my BD rips. I rip as BD folder structure. All the apps I have tried place the posters and .nfo in the strem folder- almost.

MyMovies puts the nfo and poster in the right place but it uses the cover in mymovies db instead of a poster. The nfo is limited and not all the info is there that I want.

Media Center manager puts the files in the stream folder (XBMC doesnt look their!) I tried the support forum and no one responded-seemed to care.

Ember puts all the files in the stream folder as well.

I have not tried metabrowser 2.0. I tried the trial, followed the instructions but none of the trial files would save any info at all.

Are there any others that workHuh I would also like to be able to edit some of the metadata occasionally.

I've never found a way that works. I simply let EMM makes the files and then I copy them to the right place and rename them properly so that they are reference to the index.bdmv. I don't have a ton of full rips, only a dozen or so, so it's pretty painless.
You would thing this would get fixed with the metadata apps.
coffeeguy57 Wrote:You would thing this would get fixed with the metadata apps.

You would think. Maybe we should learn to code. Big Grin

I honestly don't think that many people use full rips.
Metabrowser 2 does in fact save this correctly. I use bdmv folders and works fine.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Blu-Ray Locally stored metadata0